Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere Empty Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:03

Downloaded the Expansion Pack Island Paradise, got the message that it needed a disk. Downloaded and installed the Fix and followed the directions of which files to replace in the Bin ... Now when the Launcher opens and I click play the launcher disappears and nothing happens. I am currently running Version 1.55.4.022001 ... What do I do? I can't play Sims at all anymore

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere Empty Re: Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:18

I have now taken out any Mods or Downloads that I uploaded to the EA folder and still nothing happens after I click Start. Anyone have any idea what is wrong?! I have downloaded many Expansions online and all have worked ... none have acted this way.
-So fed up!

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere Empty Re: Downloaded Island Paradise and the fix but now Startup Window leads to nowhere

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:19

spankyxoxo wrote:Downloaded the Expansion Pack Island Paradise, got the message that it needed a disk. Downloaded and installed the Fix and followed the directions of which files to replace in the Bin ... Now when the Launcher opens and I click play the launcher disappears and nothing happens. I am currently running Version 1.55.4.022001 ... What do I do? I can't play Sims at all anymore

Hello,

Please tell me the directory where you place your #crack in.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:24

The one in the install guide I typed that right into my Windows Search bar and it took me right to the folder. I even Moved/Replaced my old ones. I now deleted the Island Paradise and not even my Seasons work which is an original bought download from Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:29

Yes that is the one I put the crack in. I bought The Season Expansion pack from Origin but downloaded the Island Paradise online. I've downloaded the World Adventures online and didn't have any problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:31

spankyxoxo wrote:The one in the install guide I typed that right into my Windows Search bar and it took me right to the folder. I even Moved/Replaced my old ones. I now deleted the Island Paradise and not even my Seasons work which is an original bought download from Origin

Hello,

Alright. Please try this and then try the Ultimate Fix again. Where did you get the base game?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top