Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:10

Hey, I need some Sims 3 help, I recently followed your instructions on how to download the Sims 3 and it worked, well I thought it did until the game gave me this error while trying to play "No game disk found! Please insert The Sims 3 game disk  before playing"
I did everything I was suppose to, although the expansion pack part was not really that clear (I installed it onto my computer, I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do after that? I couldn't even unarchived it. Could this be the problem? And if there is can some one supply me with an expansion pack that Mac can unarchive?)
Other than that I've done everything Admin has told me. Help :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:40

Hello,

I am not quite sure about your problem. Which expansion packs you downloaded and installed? Did yo use Ultimate Fix?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Help, (I've read carefully). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug 2013, 15:59

I tried to instal Seasons expansion pack. I mounted the .iso but I think I've found the problem.
When trying to put in the serial for Seasons it won't let me continue. I'll provide a screenshot of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 11 Aug 2013, 15:52

Because your serial is wrong?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 16:16

Herderp, Thanks.
I actually figured this out last night, as I tried a different serial and then herped a major derp as seasons installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 12 Aug 2013, 19:48

So, your game works now?Do you need further help?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 05:45

At the moment it's fine. Thanks though! I'll make sure to return if I get anymore problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:05

Hello,

Good to hear your game now is fine. Very Happy

So I can now close the topic.

Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top