Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED] Empty Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:41

Hello there,
I've reead loads of threads and always followed all the steps in here..But this time i can't make it work..
I updated my game from 1.33 to 1.347 with the manual patch that is on this site after that i applied the latest Ultimate fix..
Still when i try to start the game and push the play button it tells me to insert the showtime disc and try again..

What shall i do?? Tried everything i thought i should try...Please ..Desperate Help Me...

//Sis

Back to top Go down

Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:19

Hello,

Did you install your base game via Origin?
Also, please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:06

Hello and thanks for the answer
Well my base game is from an original gamne disc and has al.ways worked together with the other EPs even the latest one without any problems but when i updated my game to V. 1.34 this started to happen.

So thats why i can't figure out whats wrong with it?
/Thanks Sis

//EDIT

Read How to Install The Sims 3 Correctly Still Not Working for me..HELP.[SOLVED] Sims_310

Last edited by d12sbabe on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:50

Hello,

Looks good, though, you may remove the file called "TS3_1.34.27.0160xx_update.exe" from that folder and/or move it to an other folder. (It might come in handy later)
Now, can you please post a screenshot of the actual files you copied to that folder? (The source folder)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:42

Hello,

Actually, you didn't crack properly.
Open the #crack folder in the fix and apply both files to this folder, allowing them to overwrite the files that are already in there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:09

Hello,
Oh ok becasue i think it says in the inst. guide that if u have any of those packs installed u were to use the cracks from those folders..But maybe i misunderstood then..
I will try now!
If it works then THANK YOU...If not? I'll post here agin Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2012, 07:50

Hello,

Most files in the fix aren't cracks Wink only the ones from the crack folder. The rest are original files you'd need if you wanted to update with the launcher.
Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 01:19

Hi,
It worked fantastically!!
Thank you so much U ARE THE BEST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jun 2012, 10:27

Hello,

You're welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top