Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping Dog with DLC content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleeping Dog with DLC content Empty Sleeping Dog with DLC content

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 23:51

Sleeping Dog
Patch2.1.437044
Downloadable Content ExpansionNightmare in North Point, The Zodiac Tournament and the Year of the Snake

I was looking forward to this game knowing the game video game developer was SquareEnix. That video game developer made a very good games like Hitman, Final Fantasy Series, Tom Raider and etc. Sleeping Dog is an open world action video game. Your character name is Wei Shen and he was an undercover cop busting those drug smugglers and other stuff. The graphics of the game was fine. The sound effects was fine also and the music on the radio was good and I like most of their song especially H-Klub Radio. The animation of this game is cool better than some of the famous open world action video game except the speech animation. The voice actor of Wei Shen was good and he was actually a good singer in the game also. For me the only thing that this game superior to some of open world action video game is the gameplay itself cause it has a unique gameplay like Karaoke, Poker and the combat fighting scene.

Good : The police officers are not choosy, they attack the other gang not only you and I use the police to kill those gang and escape free Razz and the hand to hand combat thank god no more boring hand to hand combat.

Bad : Sudden respawn of the enemy or the police, how can you escape so easilly if those insect respawning in a random place, Lack of guns, come on yo! I'm not playing UFC or wrestling game to enjoy the whole hand to hand combat action and seeing those repeatable same movement for the whole game. The PC control of this game was suck I'm having hard time to play especially at riding a taxi cause my intention is to use the taxi for fast travel then suddenly my character hijack the taxi and I was like (oh god why?) now I have to wait and search for another taxi and the worst part is the story of the game is the god damn story was too short how can you feel the gameplay if the story ends right away

This game has so much potential unlike many other games.

Rating : 7.5 

Sleeping Dog with DLC content 2uzco5w

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dog with DLC content Empty Re: Sleeping Dog with DLC content

Post by J.T. Fri 23 Aug 2013, 14:08

Hello,

Nice Review! Well do you think it's so much similar to GTA?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 15:03

I loved this game <3 , but some things were very annoying, for example:

When giving the trophies to your master: Always go in and go out, can't I give them all at the same time? Had like 10 of them xD

The Police: Escape them in 2 seconds, fast car, Ram 2 times, no more police. I really think that they should have done the same "system" of GTA. I don't really see you running away just by shooting one tire, and ram a car.

Girlfriends: Uhm... Yeah... We go on one date, we have Censored  then we don't see each other anymore... Right....

Guns: 2 pistols, 2 shotguns, 1 SMG, 1 assault rifle, X melee weapons, found this sad that there were much more melee weapons than guns WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Story: ARRRGGGGHHHHH, Too short.

Wei Shen: Almost invincible xD, But something botters me. He becomes a super awesome triad, A high ranked guy in Sun on Yee, and all suddenly after killing the last guy, he goes back to his regular life of a policeman, and the Sun On Yee doesn't want to kill him for being an undercover guy?

But well, awesome game :-D

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 25 Aug 2013, 22:09

Ah yes, one of the better games I played.
I think the story was great and, oh, I loved the Hong-Kong theme style; the music, eating noodles in the rain. Wonderful.

And no, I don't think you can compare this game to GTA. GTA is a whole different thing, if you know what I mean. But Sleeping Dogs is a great game to play, while waiting for GTA V. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2013, 10:25

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Nice Review! Well do you think it's so much similar to GTA?
in terms of open world action video game sure it was similar but the rest is not that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top