Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question Empty A question

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 23:50

If I download TS3 base game from here, can I use the expansion pack from other CDs?

Back to top Go down

A question Empty Re: A question

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 01:26

Yes.
But you'll most certainly need to apply the Ultimate Fix anyways...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 08:37

So, if I use the TS3 Base Game and used the manual patch( 1.55 ) and want to use the Expansions from Deluxe Edition, should I use the "All crack" folder, copy paste the stuffs inside the folder and paste them in TS3 Base game including the EXP?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:35

-SkyLancer- wrote:So, if I use the TS3 Base Game and used the manual patch( 1.55 ) and want to use the Expansions from Deluxe Edition, should I use the "All crack" folder, copy paste the stuffs inside the folder and paste them in TS3 Base game including the EXP?
Hello,

I mentioned this a while ago before: The Deluxe edition is altered, meaning that even if you have only the expansions installed from it, it may not work. Try and download those from www.games4theworld.org. You only need the #crack of the Ultimate Fix. Apply that correctly. Also have a look at the thread here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11899p60-we-want-the-sims-3-dragon-valley#97924. The last post was what I told you to do. Please follow the instructions.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down