Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY - Page 3 Empty WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 01:44

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys I just wanted to get it out there because Dragons are not all to the world for some reason I fell in love with it and All my Sims are uasually clubers soo yeah I really want this town and thanks

Back to top Go down

WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY - Page 3 Empty Re: WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:03

I don't know if the topic is still alive but I need a help over here. I got something saying while installing it on the Launcher.

DragonValleyGold.sims3pack: Requires a software update.
Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates.
Done!

The file appears to be an object, not World

Back to top Go down

WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY - Page 3 Empty Re: WE WANT THE SIMS 3 DRAGON VALLEY

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:12

-SkyLancer- wrote:I don't know if the topic is still alive but I need a help over here. I got something saying while installing it on the Launcher.

Done!

The file appears to be an object, not World
Hello,

Please redownload the one from www.games4theworlddownloads.org via Chrome. And please use WinRAR only to extract the sims3pack.

J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 14:43

I'm still having the same problem. So here is what I did:

Download the Dragon Valley from G4TW
Used the TG Unblocker
Cut and paste the DragonValley.Sims3pack (appears as "Object" type in Launcher..)
Install the pack
And have this again:
Done!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 14:47

-SkyLancer- wrote:I'm still having the same problem. So here is what I did:

Download the Dragon Valley from G4TW
Used the TG Unblocker
Cut and paste the DragonValley.Sims3pack (appears as "Object" type in Launcher..)
Install the pack
And have this again:
Done!
Hello,

It's very normal that Dragon Valley Gold Edition is shown as "object" in "Download" tab (because mine is "object too). Did you use WinRAR?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 14:48

Correct. I extracted them. My base game version is 1.38 anyway. Do I need to update them?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 14:50

-SkyLancer- wrote:Correct. I extracted them. My base game version is 1.38 anyway. Do I need to update them?
Hello,

This is the reason why Dragon Valley doesn't work... Dragon Valley requires 1.50 update. Please follow steps 2-4 of this guide and try again.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 14:56

In the Crack folder, do I copy both of the files to the base game only?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:01

-SkyLancer- wrote:In the Crack folder, do I copy both of the files to the base game only?
Hello,

Yes, that's all you need to do. If that doesn't work, I am afraid that's because your game is modified (I heard that some users install The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition from R.G Catalyst that doesn't work with 1.55 update) and you need a clean reinstallation (I will give you details on how to do this if it doesn't work).

Last edited by cat2006house on Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:25; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:02

Jackpot! nice guess. I'm using the Deluxe Edition R.G Catalyst. And correct, it does not work..

EDIT: So, what should I do? Sad

Moderator edit: do not bump other topics. Stick to your original topic in the Sims (3) "downloads support" section.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:16

-SkyLancer- wrote:Jackpot! nice guess. I'm using the Deluxe Edition R.G Catalyst. And correct, it does not work..
Hello,

The only thing I can tell you is to reinstall and download the ones from www.games4theworld.org. Here is what you should do:

( 1 ) Download Your Uninstaller Pro from www.games4theworld.org. Use the Uninstaller to uninstall all the base game and the expansions with Super Mode (VERY IMPORTANT!!!).

( 2 ) Download the base game and the expansions from www.games4theworld.org.

( 3 ) Extract all the torrents you downloaded via WinRAR.

( 4)  Install the base game with Daemon Tools Lite (to mount both .iso files in the torrent into discs). Enter one of the serial codes included in the installation guide.

( 5 ) Apply the manual patch mentioned here.

( 6 ) Install all the expansions by double-clicking setup.exe. Enter the serial codes included in the installation guides.

( 7 ) Apply the manual patch again.

( 8 ) Apply the Ultimate Fix.

Moderator edit: there is a topic on this in the "Sims (3) downloads support" section. Please continue the discussion there. Otherwise, there is nothing to add to THIS topic (about "Dragon Valley") here. Therefore I will close this now.

- Carlos
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top