Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:57

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Posting this message to let you all know that thanks to Tarac we now have a download available for The Sims 3: Movie Stuff!
Download it now from one of the links below:

TPB: http://goo.gl/jDeOz1
TPB proxy: http://proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org/torrent/8918731
KAT: https://kickass.to/the-sims-3-movie-stuff-full-games4theworld-t7869746.html
Games4theworld website: www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Have fun!

Ps. DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic!

Last edited by Adminator on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 20:54

Glad to see its got more seeders. Looked last night and saw 7 seeders to nearly 400 leechers and decided my bandwidth won't mean a thing with that ratio.

Clicking off at the moment near 900kb/s, still low for me but whats 20 minutes when I'm cooking anyway. Hopefully when I seed it I can make a difference for others behind me.

//EDIT

styxxx wrote:Glad to see its got more seeders. Looked last night and saw 7 seeders to nearly 400 leechers and decided my bandwidth won't mean a thing with that ratio.

Clicking off at the moment near 900kb/s, still low for me but whats 20 minutes when I'm cooking anyway. Hopefully when I seed it I can make a difference for others behind me.
Scratch that 20... now seeding.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 23:51

actually never mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 05:13

THANKS ADMIN Very Happy ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 07:09

Thanks so much your the best!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:01

Boys and Girls,

Look, we all love playing the Sims 3 whether it be by legitimately buying the game and expansions or by using ISOs and/or unpacked ISO's. The Game is still the same great fun for all of us, so this sensless bickering is doing nothing but creating tension and animosity where there shouldn't be any such thing. Our best bet is to try and work together for the benifit of all, but if that is not to be then please go back to your own forum/site and continue helping your folks out as we help ours.

For Our Dutch Speaking Friends:

Jongens en meisjes,

Kijk, we houden allemaal van het spelen van de Sims 3 of het nu met rechtmatig kopen van het spel en de uitbreidingen of met behulp van ISO's en / of uitgepakt ISO's. Het spel is nog steeds hetzelfde plezier voor ons allemaal, dus dit sensless gekibbel doet niets anders dan het creëren van spanning en vijandigheid waar er niet zoiets zou moeten zijn. Onze beste inzet is om te proberen en samenwerken voor de benifit van alle, maar als dat niet dan ga terug naar je eigen forum / site en blijven helpen je ouders als we ons te helpen.

Again I apologize if my Dutch grammer is bad but I hope you get the meaning and feeling behind it.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:52

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:08

Admin wrote:The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966
LOL Hammertime
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 17 Sep 2013, 00:57

Dracos66 wrote:Boys and Girls,

Look, we all love playing the Sims 3 whether it be by legitimately buying the game and expansions or by using ISOs and/or unpacked ISO's. The Game is still the same great fun for all of us, so this sensless bickering is doing nothing but creating tension and animosity where there shouldn't be any such thing. Our best bet is to try and work together for the benifit of all, but if that is not to be then please go back to your own forum/site and continue helping your folks out as we help ours.

For Our Dutch Speaking Friends:

Jongens en meisjes,

Kijk, we houden allemaal van het spelen van de Sims 3 of het nu met rechtmatig kopen van het spel en de uitbreidingen of met behulp van ISO's en / of uitgepakt ISO's. Het spel is nog steeds hetzelfde plezier voor ons allemaal, dus dit sensless gekibbel doet niets anders dan het creëren van spanning en vijandigheid waar er niet zoiets zou moeten zijn. Onze beste inzet is om te proberen en samenwerken voor de benifit van alle, maar als dat niet dan ga terug naar je eigen forum / site en blijven helpen je ouders als we ons te helpen.

Again I apologize if my Dutch grammer is bad but I hope you get the meaning and feeling behind it.
Hello,

That pretty much sums up what I am thinking. Good one, Dracos!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:07

cat2006house wrote:
Dracos66 wrote:Boys and Girls,

Hello,

That pretty much sums up what I am thinking. Good one, Dracos!
What's the point Dracos ?
Fact is that we already work together !
I presented my download to your Admin, resulting in a G4TW download shortly afterwards !
Thanks to Tarac
So I can only ask the members of G4TW and Simsforum to "end the war" because there is no war, never has been and never will be between the Admins of both fora !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:17

Thanks very much for this new sims stuff!  :-) Would it be possible to upload it in iso format?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:54

YOUUU....AREEE...THEEE...BESSTT...THE.. KİNGSSSS :)Don't stop masters you are the leader :)we love you <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:05

Sandrate wrote:Thanks very much for this new sims stuff!  :-) Would it be possible to upload it in iso format?
You can quite easily make an iso from the download. Use PowerIso and do not use Daemon !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:13

Tarac wrote:
Sandrate wrote:Thanks very much for this new sims stuff!  :-) Would it be possible to upload it in iso format?
You can quite easily make an iso from the download. Use PowerIso and do not use Daemon !
I'm using Alcohol 52%.... but I'll try it with PowerIso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 14:13

Thanks admin for the download, Downloading it now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 14:03

Thanks a lot again, cat2006house! I will look into the links you sent me Very Happy Hopefully a description of what the ultimate fix does and does not do.. Do you know, if other mods will conflict with the ultimate fix??

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Wed 18 Sep 2013, 17:30

Numsim wrote:Thanks a lot again, cat2006house! I will look into the links you sent me Very Happy Hopefully a description of what the ultimate fix does and does not do.. Do you know, if other mods will conflict with the ultimate fix??
The Ultimate Fix is not a "Mod" so it will not interfere with any mods youlike to use. Just make sure the mods you are using are up to date, i.e. work with patch level 1.57

The Ultimate Fix is basically a "fixed" exe and dll file that have been modified to skip the CD check.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 18 Sep 2013, 20:54

Numsim wrote:Admin or Lady Eldi - is it possible to upload Movie Stuff to another source other then TPB? Im in Denmark and we cannot download from TPB at all, so if it is possible to upload movie stuff to your new download center or mediafire, I would be very happy. And is it possible to make a working crack (.exe and .dll) for us who dosent use the ultimate fix? Thanks a lot Very Happy
cat2006house wrote:
Numsim wrote:Admin or Lady Eldi - is it possible to upload Movie Stuff to another source other then TPB? Im in Denmark and we cannot download from TPB at all, so if it is possible to upload movie stuff to your new download center or mediafire, I would be very happy. And is it possible to make a working crack (.exe and .dll) for us who dosent use the ultimate fix? Thanks a lot Very Happy
Hello,

Instead of TPB, you can download the stuff pack from http://www.games4theworld.org.
Hi there,

Don't forget about: www.proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2013, 21:01

Thank you so much guys! been waiting for this :Dhopefully my arm will healin time to play it! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 04:11

Im too thick to be able to install any actual TS3 EP's or SP's, so I have to buy them instead. Sad

Moderator edit: if you feel unsure about any download or install instructions, feel free to open a topic in either "Sims (3) in-game problems" or "Sims (3) downloads support". Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 27 Sep 2013, 05:06

Floweroscotland76 wrote:Im too thick(...)
Thick?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 11:26

Floweroscotland76 wrote:Im too thick to be able to install any actual TS3 EP's or SP's, so I have to buy them instead. Sad

Moderator edit: if you feel unsure about any download or install instructions, feel free to open a topic in either "Sims (3) in-game problems" or "Sims (3) downloads support". Smile

- Carlos
Aw thank you for heads up, might have a look. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 15:15

I want to thank you for everything that you all have given us to download. I was having so much trouble getting the games to work but I finally was able to when I found a fix with you. I was putting the crack in the wrong folder. I downloaded the base game through Origin so I had to put it in that folder instead of the other one that  is suggested. Also want to say that you guys are the best and I will only download the store content, expansions packs and stuff packs from you. One question when will there be updates on the store content website. I check back everyday but the last update was 9-10-13. Other than that you guys are great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 28 Sep 2013, 19:34

ajdmomto3 wrote:One question when will there be updates on the store content website. I check back everyday but the last update was 9-10-13. Other than that you guys are great.
Hello there,

Thank you for your trust and support in the Games4theworld team!
As for your question, I'm currently (too) busy with my personal life and adding new pages takes quite some time with the program I use.

Anyway, I'll try to update again soon. I'll have more time to work on it in a few weeks.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 23:37

I understand that. Thank you for the reply. I'll keep checking back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:48

Thank you very much, Admin. Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top