Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:57

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Posting this message to let you all know that thanks to Tarac we now have a download available for The Sims 3: Movie Stuff!
Download it now from one of the links below:

TPB: http://goo.gl/jDeOz1
TPB proxy: http://proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org/torrent/8918731
KAT: https://kickass.to/the-sims-3-movie-stuff-full-games4theworld-t7869746.html
Games4theworld website: www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Have fun!

Ps. DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic!

Last edited by Adminator on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:47

cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

What he said. . Not to mention PowerISO can cause crashes as well on these pcs.
Dream on !

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:50

Tarac wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Dream on !
 Please elaborate.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:52

Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Ehm... Why that?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:56

I.Am.Amazing wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Ehm... Why that?
Because some pc's are that low-end. If you barely meet the system requirements, you don't want to run extra software.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:59

Lady ElDi wrote:
I.Am.Amazing wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Ehm... Why that?
Because some pc's are that low-end. If you barely meet the system requirements, you don't want to run extra software.
Hello,

And a lot of users have mentioned that PowerISO can severely cause BSOD on Windows XP and crash after mounting without error message.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:07

Okey, I've tried it and it works Very Happy Now i'm very happy Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:12

Uhm, iff you have a pc that's that Low-end... I don't think you can even play Sims 3 then. My old pc, with windows xp, couldn't handle sims 3 at all, and that was onyl the base game! So... and I don't think that many people have windows XP now a days. It's mostly windows 7, 8 and mac

But okay, I leave it here. otherwise this is gonna be an endless discussion. You guys prefer cracks, we prefer PowerIso bacause that works fine and easy for us. It's just like: some people like milk, and others like juice. Let's leave it here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:17

I agree. It is a shame to just talk about this stuff, while you can play the Sims 3 with Movie Stuff Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:18

cat2006house wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
I.Am.Amazing wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Ehm... Why that?
Hello,

And a lot of users have mentioned that PowerISO can severely cause BSOD on Windows XP and crash after mounting without error message.
You might have a point there, never tried it on XP.
But no bad experiences with Vista or later.
And, let's be fair, if your system barely meets the requirements it's no fun to play the game anyway (lagging, long time loading, problems with CAS)

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:18

Bz wrote:Uhm, iff you have a pc that's that Low-end... I don't think you can even play Sims 3 then. My old pc, with windows xp, couldn't handle sims 3 at all, and that was onyl the base game! So... and I don't think that many people have windows XP now a days. It's mostly windows 7, 8 and mac

But okay, I leave it here. otherwise this is gonna be an endless discussion. You guys prefer cracks, we prefer PowerIso bacause that works fine and easy for us. It's just like: some people like milk, and others like juice. Let's leave it here
Hello,

I agree we should leave it here. But what I don't appreciate is the previous discussion in this topic. If you have something to suggest, you can leave a constructive comment in that topic instead of saying something like
"What is the delay ?
You can produce an iso of the Original CD within 5 minutes
I have the 100% free of viruses and 100% working download already on my own (amateur) downloadsite.
Must the Simsforum beat you ? - Looks like it anyway !
So come on Admin, put your money where your mouth is and produce a workable download NOW !"

It's not Admin's responsibility to upload it as soon as it is out. I think somebody misunderstands the differences between "hobby" and "responsbility". Giving downvotes without reasons is unappreciative as well.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:29

cat2006house wrote:
Bz wrote:Uhm, iff you have a pc that's that Low-end... I don't think you can even play Sims 3 then. My old pc, with windows xp, couldn't handle sims 3 at all, and that was onyl the base game! So... and I don't think that many people have windows XP now a days. It's mostly windows 7, 8 and mac

Hello,

I agree we should leave it here. But what I don't appreciate is the previous discussion in this topic. If you have something to suggest, you can leave a constructive comment in that topic instead of saying something like
"What is the delay ?
I have the 100% free of viruses and 100% working download already on my own (amateur) downloadsite.
So come on Admin, put your money where your mouth is and produce a workable download NOW !"

It's not Admin's responsibility to upload it as soon as it is out. I think somebody misunderstands the differences between "hobby" and "responsbility". Giving downvotes without reasons is unappreciative as well.
You know that wasn't me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:31

cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

"What is the delay ?

This is VERY offtopic! Your Admin closed this topic Yesterday so ... what's the point bringing this up again? So your admin can remove all comments made by people with common sense again? I would strongly suggest you read the post again to find out this discussion had already been talked through by your Admin and Tarac!

Last edited by Party Animal on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:32

Actually you can. I had an AMD Sempron 3400+ 2 Ghz, 1 GB Ram, Nvidia 7600 GS 512 and played the base with 5 EP's and a number of mods, including Nraas SP, on XP. It played reasonably (minimal lag) in most neighbourhoods, if I turned most processes off with gamebooster and used an FPS limiter. I even had all graphics settings on medium. It can be done, but you don't want to run extra software in the background.
Lots of people (on our forum) have XP or Vista and even when it's win 7, most people have a pc or laptop with only a few GB RAM since they are running the game on a pc (or laptop) that's not made for gaming.

It really doesn't matter who prefers what, I'm sure you guys have plenty of users on your forum as we do on ours. We have a loyal fanbase that prefers our way of working. Those that prefer iso will download the game elsewhere. We're not each other's rivals.

But, there's no need for downvotes and snide remarks. If you want to spend money on the game in order to be the first to upload it, that's your choice. That's not the way we work. Why you've (both? the 3 of you?) come here asking about the delay and trying to teach us about iso's is beyond me. Again we are not your rival, how can we be when our forum language is English and yours is not?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:33

cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

"What is the delay ?

Once again we have different opinions about that.
My websites are a HOBBY indeed, but I feel that i have the moral RESPONSIBILITY towards my "followers" to provide them with the latest uploads as soon as a new expansion of the Sims is released.

About downvotes: Please note that I did not downvote at all, wouldn't even know how to do it.

But anyway, let's end these discussions. Most important thing is that G4TW now has it's own download available and that was the only reason why I visited this forum.
Maybe we'll meet again in October when "Into the future" is released.
Always willing to be of any assistance !

Bi4now
Tarac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:41

Thank you Smile downloading it as i type Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:42

Perhaps we can work together without discussion when that time comes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:48

Lady ElDi wrote:

Actually you can. I had an AMD Sempron 3400+ 2 Ghz, 1 GB Ram, Nvidia 7600 GS 512 and played the base with 5 EP's and a number of mods, including Nraas SP, on XP. It played reasonably (minimal lag) in most neighbourhoods, if I turned most processes off with gamebooster and used an FPS limiter. I even had all graphics settings on medium. It can be done, but you don't want to run extra software in the background.
Lots of people (on our forum) have XP or Vista and even when it's win 7, most people have a pc or laptop with only a few GB RAM since they are running the game on a pc (or laptop) that's not made for gaming.

It really doesn't matter who prefers what, I'm sure you guys have plenty of users on your forum as we do on ours. We have a loyal fanbase that prefers our way of working. Those that prefer iso will download the game elsewhere. We're not each other's rivals.

But, there's no need for downvotes and snide remarks. If you want to spend money on the game in order to be the first to upload it, that's your choice. That's not the way we work. Why you've (both? the 3 of you?) come here asking about the delay and trying to teach us about iso's is beyond me. Again we are not your rival, how can we be when our forum language is English and yours is not?
i agree with you, we are not rivals Smile 
And I understand what you are saying here!

But I still don't know where you're last point came from? I didn't even know you could give downvotes, I know now, I saw the + and -, but that was 10 min ago.. before that I didn't even knew it was possible, and why would I do that? At youtube I only give downvotes when people are using bad words against someone (I can't find the right word in english) 

I think you think I'm the same person as Tarac? But I'm not, and I think Tarac didn't give down votes either

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:00

Hello,

No that's not what I think Smile We would know if you're the same person Wink 
Nor do I suspect anyone in particular for giving the downvotes. Someone has been busy with the "-" button though. Not that it matters, it's just an observation.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 13:22

Oke, well it felt like you were blaming me
But oke, it wasn't me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 15 Sep 2013, 14:06

Hello all,

Lady ElDi pretty much summed it all up: we're not rivals here.
No need to continue the discussion here, as it's not going to help anyone.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 15:13

wait is this torrent by g4tw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 16:54

arrnearrno wrote:wait is this torrent by g4tw?
Yes it is
It has been modified by G4TW, so 100% free of virusses and 100% working as you might expect from G4TW

//EDIT

Admin wrote:Hello all,

Lady ElDi pretty much summed it all up: we're not rivals here.
No need to continue the discussion here, as it's not going to help anyone.
I fully agree.
Please stop these discussions folks !

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 15 Sep 2013, 17:07

Hello,

By the way, I did not remove the PC 1.57 patch, only the Mac 1.57 patch. But you can get it manually here, if needed: www.games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3597-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 17:37

Thankyou so much admin! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 17:45

Thank you so much for this! I've been waiting for a movie themed EP/SP for ages!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 20:54

Glad to see its got more seeders. Looked last night and saw 7 seeders to nearly 400 leechers and decided my bandwidth won't mean a thing with that ratio.

Clicking off at the moment near 900kb/s, still low for me but whats 20 minutes when I'm cooking anyway. Hopefully when I seed it I can make a difference for others behind me.

//EDIT

styxxx wrote:Glad to see its got more seeders. Looked last night and saw 7 seeders to nearly 400 leechers and decided my bandwidth won't mean a thing with that ratio.

Clicking off at the moment near 900kb/s, still low for me but whats 20 minutes when I'm cooking anyway. Hopefully when I seed it I can make a difference for others behind me.
Scratch that 20... now seeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 23:51

actually never mind

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top