Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP! [CLOSED] Empty //The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:26

So I downloaded my The Sims 3 game and some ep (Island Paradise, University Life, Ambitions, Seasons, Movie stuff, Katy Perry Sweat Treats) from Games4TheWorld.org and it all works perfectly! I also installed some cc from sites like mod the sims etc. And recently I tried the The Sims 3 exchange "hack" to download cc without registration and it worked, but when i tried to install it it said "Installation failed please make sure your game has the latest software updates" I checked and my game IS up to date. So I saw on the internet that I needed to decrapify the files using the decrapify area, and i did everything step by step 3 times, it still didn't work. I also installed CC Magic but I have no idea how to use it and i think it wont help. Can you please help me. And sorry my english is bad cause its not my first langunge. 

Help Noob

Back to top Go down

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP! [CLOSED] Empty Re: //The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP! [CLOSED]

Post by J.T. Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:31

Spamming is not allowed in this forum. Please stick to your topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14115-the-sims-3-decrapifying-problem-help.

Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down