Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix  Empty Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Sun 09 Feb 2014, 14:24

Hey so I updated my Sims 3 to 1.67 using the Ultimate Fix and Manual Patch and I have the base game and the Master Suite stuff. The game wont start and it says "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of Sims 3.." I want to install more expansions of Sims but I cant proceed.. So what should I do? Sorry idk anything about this haha

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix  Empty Re: Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix

Post by Dieneryn Sun 09 Feb 2014, 16:23

Hello,

You may refer to the mac guide here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Good luck Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix  Empty Re: Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 20:37

I have the same problem with mine. My game was working just fine and then all of a sudden it would not open anymore. I already did a full uninstall and reinstalled everything following EXACT instructions. (I do this all the time so I know I didn't mess up). I applied the crack and the fix as well. It took a long time to boot up as the screen was black for a good 5 minutes. this message then showed up about modified game content. I was able to continue to the game. As the start screen appeared you could not click on anything as there was nothing there to click. I exited the game via force quit. Now I tried to play the game and another message popped up saying about debugging and a bunch of zeros after I had clicked to see if there was a new update that I was not aware of.
Please help! 
Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix  Screen12
Unofficial Game Modification after using Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix  Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon 24 Mar 2014, 15:50

Hello,

Have you added new mods or CC's lately? If so, please try renaming your "Sims 3" folder in your Documents folder. Then enter the game again to see if it works with new documents folder. If so, it means you have a corrupted CC in your mods folder. Just check every one of them by dragging them to new documents folder.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top