Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ? Empty Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 09:14

HEY EVERYONE,
                       i need a good tutorial on how to hack the .swf files or any flash games of facebook.

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "Software".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ? Empty Re: Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 13:04

Cheat engine should work it but with fb games can cause ban or something. It's simple: Choose process with your .swf, enter value of whatever you want (hp 100/123 so enter 100 to find value of your hp or 123 for max hp) try to change this value in game and click next scan, it should find your wanted value, click on value and change it.

Back to top Go down

Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ? Empty Re: Can any one provide a tutotial on hacking .swf's ?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 17:37

Hello there,i know how to use cheat engine i wanted to hack a .swf file its specially for battle pirates on fb and any way thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Feb 2014, 21:03

Hello,

CheatEngine doesn't actually change the values on their servers. (If it's an online game) So pretty useless.
It does help with offline games you run from your own PC, since it can actually edit a file on your PC. With online games that's pretty much impossible, since the files you try to edit are located on their servers.

But to get back on-topic, I don't know anything about that, sorry.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 22:11

Acctualy you can make an "update" and load it on FB server or ge FB database of this game ut it's not your level (not mine eiter)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 05:22

thank you for the replay admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Feb 2014, 17:36

Kwasek0 wrote:Acctualy you can make an "update" and load it on FB server or ge FB database of this game ut it's not your level (not mine eiter)
Hi there,

You might be able to change it temporarily. Did that a looooong time ago with RuneScape. I had infinite money, but when I tried to trade it, it was all gone again. (So just a visual change)
Anyway, changing the stats on their servers would include hacking their database, right? For as far as I know, CheatEngine is not a hacking software.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top