Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crashes out to desktop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crashes out to desktop Empty Sims 3 crashes out to desktop

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 15:41

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this in..sorry if its not.

I have sims 3 and all expansions except Katy Perry...i have about 5 games that are origin and the rest from games4theworld.

I updated the game to newest patch and after looking on the internet found i wasnt the only one who was having a problem...i did the ultimate fix Wednesday 19 Feb and thankfully it worked and i got to play on it...however come to play the next day tried four times to play, would get to second load in screen and would get almost to the end of the bar and crash out to desktop... i thought maybe i needed to redo the fix...which i did and still crashing out.

Ive installed everything as it should be ....pre patch it worked great....day of ultimate fix it worked great...now getting frustrated...as i reallly dont want to have to uninstall and reinstall the whole lot again...which i get the feeling i may have to Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashes out to desktop Empty Re: Sims 3 crashes out to desktop

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:14

If your base game is from Origin, you need to put the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:19

Yeah i did that...and like i said it worked for a day ...next day crashes out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2014, 16:34

Do you have Windows 8?
If so, try launching the game as Administrator...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Feb 2014, 10:02

Yeah i do have windows 8..i will try running through administration mode and see if that works

//EDIT:  tried running from administration...had same issue got to second loading screen and crashed out.......so un-installled everything and re-download the expansions and cracks etc and see if it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Feb 2014, 15:30

Please do not double-post.
Pease tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:46

I unisntalled everything...and just reinstalled the paid for sims 3 and expansions i had...and made sure it worked and yep it does...have yet to install the downloaded expansions...so will let you know how it goes...but i wanted to make sure the game would load up first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 15:56

Glad to hear it!
Please let us know the final result!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 15:31

OK...finally had chance to install expansions...think i missed a few of them (like diesel and 70's 80s stuff...and maybe a few others) 

First coupla attempts to get it working the load times were OMG sooo slow...so found a program courtesy of mod the sims that helped clear the backup folder of conflicting mods etc...and finally have a sims 3 game that loads in good time but plays too....so as for crashing out not sure if it the missing I'll call them dlcs orrrrrr maybe i had something conflicting in mods backup files.

Ill get round to finding which dlc or whatever you wanna call them when i get chance to but for now ...WOOt can play my game...so thanks for the help and insight...and hopefully wont need to pester again hehe

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crashes out to desktop Empty SIMS 3 GAME CRASHES ... SERIOUS ERROR OCCURED

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 18:41

hey.. please help me out.. i have a laptop with this spec below:
Model: HP 1000
Intel®️ Core™️ i3-2370M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Intel®️ HM75 Express Chipset
Intel®️ HD Graphics 3000

14.0-inch diagonal HD Bright View LED-Display (1366 x 768)
2GB DDR3 System Memory
(1.90 unusable (no idea this unusable part is ok or not Sad))
HP 500GB 5400RPM Hard Disk Drive
windows 7 ultimate SP 1 64-bit operating system
i've installed sims 3 and itx XPz (excpt som like ketty perry , outdoor, WA, HELS, FL,Disel, in2 d future)
i followed step by step instruction of how to install sims 3 correctly.. itx been 5,6 tymx ive tried buh when evr i tried to play.. my game crashes.. dont save, or serious error occured aftr i tried to launch my save as game.. i am soooo frustrated.. i dnt knw where am i doing wrong.. i soo want to play this game.. n let me tell u this aswll tht i dont have ny orignal base game n XPz.. ive dowloaded all the torrentx from ur official site pirate bay ... pleasseeeee helpppp me out withhh thissss ... il be thankfulllll ........  Help  :newfag: 
BEFore installing ambitions, late night, townlife stuff, showtym, my game was perfect.. never crashes nothing happened.. even i had in2 the futre too.. i dont knw wht has happened to it now.. Sad:(plzzzz help any1....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 19:54

Hello,
Please open your own topic so we can help you better.
Thank you for your understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top