Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error : "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb) sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error : "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb) sims 3 Empty Error : "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb) sims 3

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 20:44

Hello.
i recently got the error "no game disk" and i read that your "ultimate fix" would work and make the game play but now that i download it when i try to open the .exe files it gives me the error "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb)" and doesnt even open the file.

Please help, i really need this too work.

Oh , also, my game is 100% up to date but it wont let me install custom content is says that i need to have everything up to date to be able to install.

PLEASE HELP <3

Back to top Go down

Error : "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb) sims 3 Empty Re: Error : "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x017dcbb) sims 3

Post by Layloria Fri 29 Aug 2014, 22:22

Hello,

Are you sure you followed the instructions fully?
Did you apply the manual patch then the ultimate fix? The files in the Crack folder are most important to the game working but the manual patch is best.

I would really recommend using the manual patch then the ultimate fix if you haven't.

If you have and still have this problem, try following this video guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

Also may I ask where did you get your games from?

Thanks,
Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top