Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen) Empty Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen)

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 06:16

Hi! 

I installed Sims Medieval just like how I installed the Sims 3 from this website (THANK YOU Razz Razz ). But I have a problem when the Sims 3 Medieval launcher is opened. It looks strange, like some parts are invisible, I can't press the play button for there is no play button. And when I try to go to the game updates and try to update it, it does not update.

They don't let me update, so I can't install P&N, so I can't do the ultimate fix to see if it works.

Anyway to fix this? Thank you!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen) Empty Re: Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen)

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:28

Hello there~
Hm, I never installed Medieval myself, but I'll try to help assist you.
Have you read other topics from the forum?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15896-how-to-install-sims-medieval-on-mac
&&
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t949-sims-medieval-crack-for-mac-closed

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen) Empty Re: Sims Medieval for MAC (Stuck at launcher screen)

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 15:30

I've seen the first topic already and now reading the second one. So I followed the instructions and it managed to skip the launcher screen but then I had a new error, error code: 24576. I still can't update the game too. When I try to install P&N, it says "the version installed is not updatable, please re-install." Which I did re-install a few times already, but the launcher screen is still invisible and not updatable. 

It is strange though because I rmb trying to download this a long time ago and the launcher screen was normal but I was stuck at the "no cd" part. Then I gave up and deleted the whole thing haha  

It says the error code could be because of an anti virus thing but there are none that I know of  Wat.

Now I'm trying to download a mac patch and see if it helps in updating the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 00:45

Since you had the "no cd", I believe you could have used the Ultimate Fix to fix it, but it's too late now. >_<
Hmm. I found a user posted a guide how to download it.
Please go read here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

--- Scroll down to the very bottom,and it was posted on Sept 2014. I believe if you follow Arckange's instruction (do a clean uninstall before following the instruction), then the game will probably run smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:35

Haha yeah his comment was what made me want to try to install it again. In the end I found a patch and updated my game from there, which made the launcher screen alright, then I followed those instructions and it worked! 

I just played the game! I'm really glad it works thank you  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:54

Hello,

So good to hear that your game works now! Is there anything we can help you with? Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top