Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - change language

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - change language Empty Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - change language

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 11:02

Hey there.

My grandpa's computer hard drive died and we had to get a new one. Everything was installed from scratch... except for Microsoft Office because we don't have a CD (a family's friend had installed it when we first got the computer) and it's no longer available for sale on the stores.

The computer technicians installed OpenOffice for my grandfather to try, but he couldn't get used to it, so I resorted to my fav website for help and downloaded Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2 since the one he had before was Home and Student 2007, so this one would be the most similar for him to use (he had an hard time adjusting to new Office changes, even if they only update the visual aspect of the program).

The problem is, right now all office programs are in english, and my grandpa doen't understand a word. He can still do some things (mostly in Excel, since he can still recognise the symbols), but he can't use Office at its full potential. I was wondering if there's any way I can change the program's default language from English to Portuguese (pt-pt) - the spell checker is in portuguese, but the menus are still in english.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - change language Empty Re: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - change language

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 13:02

Hello,
This problem is not related to our download but to the software in general.
It depends on your Windows language.
Please see this article for help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/outlook-help/change-the-default-language-for-office-programs-HA010251787.aspx

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top