Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED] Empty Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:13

So I downloaded the new content, replaced all of the files and when i made a pool on the building and put windows in the walls thats what i see. The first window on the right is not placed, i am holding it from the building mode and thats how its previeved, but when i place it, it looks like the window on the left
Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED] 2ivju2v

I am writing it because i saw a picture ...http://www.thesims.com/media/cache/full/content/dam/ea/www-thesims/news_images/TS4_POOLS_ROOFTOP.png here, and look how it is!  What to do?

Back to top Go down

Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:43

Hello,
Please go to game settings, and uncheck Laptop Mode in the Graphics tab.
This should fix your problem. Sometimes this mode is a bit glitchy graphicwise.

Back to top Go down

Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't see the pool through window. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 17:51

Its fine now! It also fixed a problem where when I placed this pool lights or dis turtle I couldnt see it at all, now it works!! Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 18:00

Glad it worked.
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 19:23

naaa, close it! <3

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top