Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pool are not visible. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Empty pool are not visible. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Dec 2014, 19:02

Help hi! i  installed the ultimate fix four times, follow your directions, and poold are still not visible Why God. . how so?  thank you in advance for your help. 
    i'm attaching the photo.
pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Cam02611

Back to top Go down

pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Empty Re: pool are not visible. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Dec 2014, 22:20

lossydread wrote:Help hi! i  installed the ultimate fix four times, follow your directions, and poold are still not visible Why God. . how so?  thank you in advance for your help. 
    i'm attaching the photo.
pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Cam02611

Hello lossydread,

Did you configure your anti-virus program correctly ? Did you add the install location of the game to the exclusions of your anti-virus ? Also, please make sure you add the download location of your internet browser stuff (Chrome/Firefox) to the exclusions too. 

And do you know how to turn off "Windows Defender" ? Look here, part of the guide deals with turning it off, so please do that too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-2

Next, do you still have the .RAR of the Ultimate fix ? If yes, re-extract all contents, and re-apply them, to the install location.

Then try the game again. Good luck ! pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Icon_smile  P.S. welcome to the forum too !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 21:07

Thanks for reply Smile i've done everything you've written but the result is the same : no object found.... i try to turn off the antivirus but nothing happens....( my antivirus is windows defender and the browser is chrome)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Dec 2014, 23:24

lossydread wrote:Thanks for reply Smile i've done everything you've written but the result is the same : no object found.... i try to turn off the antivirus but nothing happens....( my antivirus is windows defender and the browser is chrome)

Are you really sure you don't have any other "security"-software ? Really ?

And can you try re-downloading the Ultiamte fix again, and then re-apply it ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2014, 20:52

i try to turn off windows firewall and re-downloading the ultimate fix and re-apply(windows defender off)..but nothing..i have to give up? pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] 4241093300

//EDIT

if i try to starting TS4(2) resulting error  ( but TS4 working properly)pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Cattur10
pool are not  visible. [SOLVED] Cattur11

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Dec 2014, 22:53

I can already see that you did NOT apply the fix correctly.

I don't know what this is called in your language (Italian ?), but when you copy the files from the Ultimate fix into the right location, you MUST ALWAYS choose copy and replace for all files. This will basically delete the old files (with the same filename), and just put in the new ones.

Do you notice that you have lots of files with (2) in their filename ? This is because you didn't copy and replace properly. Please try and do that again - good luck !

//EDIT

Also see this link here, if you still get the error after copying and replacing the files:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:59

i cannot belive i made a stupid mistake Facepalm ....i'm embarrassed Oh my... ...now works correctly..thanks for help..
merry xmas Very Happy

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top