Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch) - Page 3 Empty Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Post by Admin Thu 25 Aug 2011, 20:23

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

If you, for whatever reason, can't update to version 1.24 1.26 1.29 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34  1.36 1.38 1.39 1.42 1.47 1.48 1.50 1.55 1.57 1.63 1.66 1.67 of the game, please download the manual update instead. It is known to fix most of the errors you get when you try to update via the Game Launcher, like the "Invalid File" error.

-- link(s) removed --

(The Mac version of the manual patch can be found HERE)

Arrow  Exclamation  If you're using this in combination with our Ultimate Fix you have to use this manual patch INSTEAD of step 11 of the Ultimate Fix. (See included instructions of the Fix) Exclamation
If you get a "The installed version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate." error, run the manual patch as an Administrator!

Good luck!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 22 Oct 2016, 22:26; edited 55 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 01:14

Yes this fixes are great and a big salvation : )

Back to top Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch) - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:20

Thanks you for updating news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 16:34

I hope games4theworld would release a link for torrent downloading of this 1.42 patch for people with not so fast internet. Smile I'd surely seed after i'm done with the download. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Dec 2012, 16:43

rockultimetal wrote:I hope games4theworld would release a link for torrent downloading of this 1.42 patch for people with not so fast internet. Smile I'd surely seed after i'm done with the download. Smile

I don't think that would work, since most people would grab it from the direct download and torrents only work if enough people use them. And such a torrent would only be interesting for a limited period of time, since this patch is obsolete as soon as the next patch is out.
It can be a pain to download the patch, but it's probably the best way.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 17:02

Lady ElDi wrote:
rockultimetal wrote:I hope games4theworld would release a link for torrent downloading of this 1.42 patch for people with not so fast internet. Smile I'd surely seed after i'm done with the download. Smile

I don't think that would work, since most people would grab it from the direct download and torrents only work if enough people use them. And such a torrent would only be interesting for a limited period of time, since this patch is obsolete as soon as the next patch is out.
It can be a pain to download the patch, but it's probably the best way.

Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I'll just try to download it overnight and cross my fingers hoping the net won't disconnect. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2012, 12:41

Hi Very Happy umm just suggesting if you could put a rar file of the update? i also have the same problem.

Admin wrote:
Prinnadeaxx wrote:Hello .
I was wondering if you can put this update as a torrent if it isn't much trouble . I've got slow connection so when I use utorrent to download files it goes way faster .
Hello,

I can do so, but I'm afraid not a lot of people would download and/or share.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 31 Dec 2012, 12:53

It wouldn't be much smaller if it was a rar.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:41

UPDATED for 1.47! (A day or two ago)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 Jan 2013, 20:18

Admin wrote:UPDATED for 1.47! (A day or two ago)

lol
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jan 2013, 20:51

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:UPDATED for 1.47! (A day or two ago)

lol
Thought I should announce anyway. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Jan 2013, 18:49

UPDATED for 1.48!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 04:33

Hi, guys, thank you soo much for all the work that you've done. My sims finally worked thanks to all your information.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 14 Feb 2013, 05:19

Debochca wrote:Hi, guys, thank you soo much for all the work that you've done. My sims finally worked thanks to all your information.
But that was till yesterday, i updated my sims to the 1.48 fix, everything went well.
I just tried to open the game and this error came up: "We couldnt find the disc of the game Seasons"
Do i need to install the ultimate fix again or something like that? Why am i getting this error now?

Try re-downloading and applying the ultimate fix, it's necessary after each update to also update the crack. If this doesn't work, please open a new topic so that we can help you better. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 05:47

i can just update to 1.48 right? without updating to previous updates? (the sims 3 one i got from the download area then updating it to 1.48?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 21:19

invalidusername wrote:
Debochca wrote:Hi, guys, thank you soo much for all the work that you've done. My sims finally worked thanks to all your information.
But that was till yesterday, i updated my sims to the 1.48 fix, everything went well.
I just tried to open the game and this error came up: "We couldnt find the disc of the game Seasons"
Do i need to install the ultimate fix again or something like that? Why am i getting this error now?

Try re-downloading and applying the ultimate fix, it's necessary after each update to also update the crack. If this doesn't work, please open a new topic so that we can help you better. Smile

Thank you! Do i apply the ultimate fix of all the expansions again or just the Season one (Wich is my last one that i have)?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 14 Feb 2013, 21:46

Debochca wrote:
invalidusername wrote:

Thank you! Do i apply the ultimate fix of all the expansions again or just the Season one (Wich is my last one that i have)?

You just need to apply the #crack folder. All the other steps are there to update using the launcher. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch) - Page 3 Empty CANT FIND # CRACK

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 22:19

I'VE MADE IT TO THE LAST STEP IN THE ULTIMATE FIX PROCESS AND I CANT FIND THE FINAL #CRACK FILE(.dill &.exe) ITS NOT THERE...HELP PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 03:05

invalidusername wrote:
Debochca wrote:
invalidusername wrote:

You just need to apply the #crack folder. All the other steps are there to update using the launcher. Smile

Thank you sooooooooo much! It worked it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Feb 2013, 20:09

UPDATED for 1.50!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 00:41

thank you !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 16:27

I created an account to just say thank you for getting The Sims 3 to work, your a life saver!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 22:27

Thanks man got it now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 00:50

For some reason it took a while for the update file to actually open and update, but it seems to have worked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 21 Jun 2013, 21:30

UPDATED for 1.55!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 09:14

it is working for me fine...i could not sleep so i played a bit to buy my second house...yhoooo....feel so happy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 15:05

Can't thank you guys enough for all the work you do! 
You truely are gaming saints <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 17:38

Thanks so Much Shamrock. I feel so silly asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top