Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED] Empty Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 11:21

Vacation and Family leave option is not showing up on their phone. Please help. Oh also, My female Sims can't labour on their own. I have to do a cheat to make them give birth.

Back to top Go down

Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED] Empty Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:34

Hi there, @shrclma! Smile

Those are very strange bugs you are getting. Do you have any CC or Mods installed, by any chance? And was this happening since you first installed the game, or did it just started happening recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 16:32

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @shrclma! Smile

Those are very strange bugs you are getting. Do you have any CC or Mods installed, by any chance? And was this happening since you first installed the game, or did it just started happening recently?

I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 16:37

shrclma wrote:I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

I see. Could you try temporarily removing the Mods and CC, and see if the problem persists?

It may be caused by a faulty or outdated Mod. So, please do it and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 17:04

SeoY wrote:
shrclma wrote:I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

I see. Could you try temporarily removing the Mods and CC, and see if the problem persists?

It may be caused by a faulty or outdated Mod. So, please do it and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Thanks for the help. I move some of my mods and the vacation thing appeared. I'll be experimenting now which mod is the cause. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:38

shrclma wrote:
Thanks for the help. I move some of my mods and the vacation thing appeared. I'll be experimenting now which mod is the cause. Thanks again.

Do keep us posted on this ! Smile  I'd be interested too, in which mod causes the option to disappear...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 02:11

Carlos wrote:
shrclma wrote:

Do keep us posted on this ! Smile  I'd be interested too, in which mod causes the option to disappear...

It's the morgade - Larger Interaction Queue. I download it from the site Mods The Sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:38

shrclma wrote:
It's the morgade - Larger Interaction Queue. I download it from the site Mods The Sims.

Thank you very much for letting us know shrclma ! Smile  

Can we help you with anything else or can we close the topic ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 16:24

Carlos wrote:
shrclma wrote:

Thank you very much for letting us know shrclma ! Smile  

Can we help you with anything else or can we close the topic ?

Nope.  I don't have any problem for now. You can close it. Smile

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top