Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery Empty The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 00:51

I dunno what it is, everything else pops up as it should, but the bassinet isn't where I put it, not on the lot at all! Sad 

I tested to see if it'll show if I just dl/place the room that has it in there, it shows up then, just not when I place the whole house... Why. 

I've already tested if its my mods by removing all of them, but it does the same thing... :DedicatedToLorilihim 

Plz help!? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery CpeT6a5
The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery 0w8Phx7

Plus, whenever I look at the lot value on the gallery, it's always lower than what it should be from the actual lot, it's like it's not counting the bassinet along with other items that may not be showing up too... Facepalm 

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery 4aTBRJN
The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery HaXPEFC

Could a mod or whoever plz try to dl my lot & see if it's happening to u 2!? If it's not then it must just be my game... Crying or Very sad 

My house link

Back to top Go down

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery Empty Re: The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:03

Hi there, @kimirs15! Very Happy

I just downloaded your house in my game and tried it, and I'm getting the same thing. It isn't there.

Now, what toilet exactly is the one that you are putting there?

And do you have the legit game? Or how exactly are you uploading the Lot to the Gallery?

Last edited by SeoY on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery Empty Re: The bassinet doesn't show up when I dl my house from library/gallery

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:13

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @kimirs15! Very Happy

I just downloaded your house in my game and tried it, and I'm getting the same thing. The toilet isn't there.

Now, what toilet exactly is the one that you are putting there?

And do you have the legit game? Or how exactly are you uploading the Lot to the Gallery?
The toilet!? It's the one called John.

I have the pirated game I downloaded from here. I've applied the fix n everything, but playing online so I can't see the vacay location rn.

I simply click the share button, it must be b/c i'm sharing from a pirated ver of the game!? Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:38

kimirs15 wrote:The toilet!? It's the one called John.

I have the pirated game I downloaded from here. I've applied the fix n everything, but playing online so I can't see the vacay location rn.

I simply click the share button, it must be b/c i'm sharing from a pirated ver of the game!? Why.

That could be possible, yes. We still haven't fully tested how the uploading of Lots to the Gallery works since the latest Origin update.

Another thing you could try is to, in a completely different Lot, re-create the bathroom exactly as it is. Then, upload it to the Gallery and download it again to see if the toilet appears then.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:49

I'll try that then, one time the pink bed didn't show up! It could just be that particular lot, or like u said, b/c it's a pirated ver...*~*

At least, did the baby bassinet show up 4 u!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 01:56

kimirs15 wrote:I'll try that then, one time the pink bed didn't show up! It could just be that particular lot, or like u said, b/c it's a pirated ver...*~*

At least, did the baby bassinet show up 4 u!?

Oh, sorry. I didn't read correctly and it the picture got me confused. Yes, it's the bassinet the one that isn't appearing. And are you using the bassinet that comes with the game, correct? It's not CC or something of the sort?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:30

Well, I guess people will have to put their own toilet instead, when they download your lot. I'd see that as a minor glitch, and any more effort put into this wouldn't be very efficient.

One thing you can try though is to delete the localthumbcache.package file, located in Documents/Eelctronic Arts/The Sims 4. Then upload lots from now on and see if items "disappear".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top