Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2018, 03:19

this is the issue im having- cant add pets or when i move a family who has a pet into a house - the pet disappears

Back to top Go down

Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Re: Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 15:41

I've been having this problem too. Tried playing the game completely without CC and it was still there, so it doesn't seem to be a mod problem.

Couldn't find a fix or workaround either WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Re: Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 18:44

Maybe Cats & Dogs is not (properly) installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 19:05

If that's the case, is there maybe a way to only reinstall Cats & Dogs or would we have to reinstall the whole thing? It's not game-breaking, but it is frustrating.

Edit: None my pets in families disappear when moving - I just can't import or merge any from the gallery. I have to create them from scratch for them to show up in CAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 22:18

blah - really dont want to try and reinstall again lol but i guess if i must i must lol i will give that a try and post here if it worked- thanks guys

//EDIT

it was easier to make a video then to try and explain my issue lol i suck at describing stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:49

im just adopting animals at this point- cant merge pets into households or from gallerys- hoping it will fix it self in the seasons update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 06:30

any update on the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top