Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Deluxe DLC. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Deluxe DLC. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Deluxe DLC. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 18:57

I wasn't sure where to post this, but is there anywhere you can get just the dlc from the deluxe edition? There are a few things I want from it, but I don't want to pay another $15-$20 for just an upgrade from the version I have to the deluxe. Any help will be appreciated. On a side note, got my Sims 4 updates, Outdoor Retreat, and Get to work to download. Thanks for the hlep on that.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Deluxe DLC. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Deluxe DLC. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:05

SuperSpider2099 wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this, but is there anywhere you can get just the dlc from the deluxe edition? There are a few things I want from it, but I don't want to pay another $15-$20 for just an upgrade from the version I have to the deluxe. Any help will be appreciated. On a side note, got my Sims 4 updates, Outdoor Retreat, and Get to work to download. Thanks for the hlep on that.

Hello,

Keep in mind that those DLC are basically connected to the ORIGIN account, and hence you cannot have "just" the (pirated) DLC. It's just not going to work, technically. Sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:25

So it's not possible that different sites might have various pieces of the dlc? Like Sims 3 had?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:33

SuperSpider2099 wrote:So it's not possible that different sites might have various pieces of the dlc? Like Sims 3 had?

No. But you can play Games4TheWorld's pirated Sims 4, which has all the DLC.

Again: to my knowledge it is technically impossible, to add "pirated DLC" to a game that is registered on Origin. Sorry if you are disappointed, but if you really want those DLC, then you'll have to pay 15 USD/Euros.

By the way, some DLC can only be acquired by registering LEGIT Sims 3 expansions on Origin: namely those "mood lamps". 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 19:51

Thanks.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down