Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Fix still not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Fix still not working Empty New Fix still not working

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 20:52

So, I tried extracting the new fix with 7zip, got all kinds of errors, before realizing I needed WinRar instead. So I did that, but not before I uninstalled Sims 4 and reinstalled it again. I applied the new Fix to my fresh Base Game install, and now no expansions are showing up...I have my Sims 4 folder in the C:Program Files(x86)/The Sims 4, and my Anti Virus is disabled temporarily. Any suggestions? I could use some advice or help

Back to top Go down

New Fix still not working Empty Re: New Fix still not working

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:50

Are you sure all the parts downloaded fully? I had loads of errors pop up, realized all the parts hadn't downloaded fully so re-downloaded. Then when I went to play the game I had more errors because no worlds were showing up so I extracted the files a third time and re-installed the fix. Finally after 3 hours it works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:54

I've redownloaded every part multiple times. Every time, the only part that has all the items is Part 5. the other parts don't have all the folders in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:54

Just noticed that this has all of the Stuff Packs, Expansions, ect. Should I just rewrite all of the files over even though I have some of these?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:55

Yeah when I asks click "copy and replace" or whatever your version of windows says. Hopefully it works soon. I was becoming more and more frustrated with mine. If it doesn't work you might have to wait for the admin to be back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 21:56

That's kind of what I was hoping for WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 22:28

It work perfectly! Smile Had some issues but I reinstalled the "vcredist_x86.exe" and "vcredist_x64.exe" restarted my computer and it is working flawlessly! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 00:01

EDIT:: I fixed it. I extracted Part 1 to the installation folder and replaced the desktop shortcut. Now it works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 02:37

Wish mine was now...every time I open the game sometimes it loads the update and sometimes it does not. So confused... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top