Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Retreat no vacation option?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor Retreat no vacation option? Empty Outdoor Retreat no vacation option?

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 14:50

There is no option in game? Help

EDIT: Ive tried removing mods and everything else in that folder, but it still doesn't work WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Ive also tried moving the folder and turning off my security software whilst downloading the fix, the worlds folder is in GP01 but does just not show in game on the map and I can not travel there.

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Retreat no vacation option? Empty Re: Outdoor Retreat no vacation option?

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 18:26

Hi there, @sophieridleyxx! Very Happy

So, is only the Outdoor Retreat DLC having problems? Are all of the other ones functioning correctly (Get to Work, Spa Day, etc)?

Also, do you get any errors in the game at all?

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Retreat no vacation option? Empty Re: Outdoor Retreat no vacation option?

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 18:34

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @sophieridleyxx! Very Happy

So, is only the Outdoor Retreat DLC having problems? Are all of the other ones functioning correctly (Get to Work, Spa Day, etc)?

Also, do you get any errors in the game at all?
 Hi!

All of the items appear, but its just the world, also the interactions work like stargazing I just can't go on vacation Sad
All the others works, and no I don't
@SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Oct 2015, 21:00

I am also experiencing this.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 12:29

Same for me! All other expansions are working properly for me, haven't had any problems (yet, I'm reading that Get To Work is troublesome too since latest Ult Fix...). For Outdoor Retreat I've got all the stuff and actions that go along with the expansion pack. Just like OP, I don't get the 'Go on vacation' option in my Sim's phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 19:18

I don't have any of the DLCs, GP, SP, etc in my game. I clicked "close" in order to close Origin but I still don't see any new content in my game from the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 20:59

I have the same thing! all the stuff from the pack Outdoor retreat is available, but Granite Falls is gone and i cant choose the option to go on vacation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 19:47

Is anyone working on a fix for this. Every time I add the fix I lose the option for vacation and granite falls. Content still remains available. I have tried everything and nothing is fixing the issue. Getting frustrated  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 20:15

I'm also experiencing this issue! Is there any fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 20:04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top