Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Swimming pools! Why isnt it avaiable yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Swimming pools! Why isnt it avaiable yet? Empty Sims 4 Swimming pools! Why isnt it avaiable yet?

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 01:13

Hey guys,

hope I'm not violating any rules by re-posting a copy of the same question which may have already been answered. I've tried to search Games4theworld completely for a topic based on the swimming pools for The sime 4 but could not find any. So here's the thing, I have downloaded "Sims 4 reloaded" from www.torrentz.eu . Since it mentioned "Games4theworld" - I trusted that it was good and went ahead and downloaded it. It was a .rar file. In the.rar file there was a note on also how to install it. I did install it perfectly and its running well. But I cant seem to build any pool for goodness sake. Why isnt there swimming pools. I have seen many video on youtube of Sims 4 players having swimming pools in their game. Isnt there any update or something? Im new, so kindly guide me well. Thanks in advance peeps!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Swimming pools! Why isnt it avaiable yet? Empty Re: Sims 4 Swimming pools! Why isnt it avaiable yet?

Post by Sim Architect Tue 20 Oct 2015, 11:38

Please, use the versions found in the video's description below, since they are up to date and will have pools and many other things, besides Get to Work and Spa Day/Cool Kitchen...

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down