Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Complete Collection.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Complete Collection. Empty The Sims 3 Complete Collection.

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:48

Hey, I only have 1.656 seeders right now and have since last night. I set my laptop to download it overnight but it only moved 5% Why God.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Complete Collection. Empty Re: The Sims 3 Complete Collection.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:51

LucarioVixen wrote:Hey, I only have 1.656 seeders right now and have since last night. I set my laptop to download it overnight but it only moved 5% Why God.

Sorry to hear about your issues, however, we actually replied to your other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21527-re-seed-the-sims-3-complete-collection-solved#145254

Please do not constantly open new topics here, as this is considered spamming. Everything you need to know is in the article that I linked to (see link above).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:53

Oh, it was closed so I thought I had to open a new one. I have a disability with reading and understanding, so I'm sorry if it gets in the way..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:57

LucarioVixen wrote:Oh, it was closed so I thought I had to open a new one. I have a disability with reading and understanding, so I'm sorry if it gets in the way..

I'm really saddened to hear about this. Sad  Have you showed the post (about configuring uTorrent properly) to someone else maybe, like a friend or family member, so that they may assist you ? This is the guide that I am talking about:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

See if you can do that on your own, or if you can find anybody (in real-life) who can assist you with that. Otherwise either me or another team member will try and assist you via "TeamViewer". See the information here:
https://games4theworld.org/contact.html

But try the guide about uTorrent first, and do post back about how it went. Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 17:59

I live alone, haha. I've actually tried all the uTorrent things, even redownloading it, which helped with my no seeders at all problem but now I have such a small amount my download is barley moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Oct 2015, 18:08

LucarioVixen wrote:I live alone, haha. I've actually tried all the uTorrent things, even redownloading it, which helped with my no seeders at all problem but now I have such a small amount my download is barley moving.

In your torrent client, do you have any other running downloads or seeds ? If yes, right-click on all open downloads/seedings and select PAUSE. That will halt all your torrents - except for the TS3 Complete Collection, which you should of course not pause. See if that alone already helps.

The only other thing that would come to my mind is that you should perhaps try downloading at (many) different times a day. At certain times there may indeed not be enough seeders. 

Also, don't do anything else with the computer, especially not things that use internet bandwidth, like watching online videos, etc. Good luck for now, but I'm afraid there isn't much more I can say...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 18:12

Nope, it's the only thing downloading and the only thing open is this site and other then that i'm not touching my laptop. Usually things don't take this much trouble to download.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Oct 2015, 18:15

LucarioVixen wrote:Nope, it's the only thing downloading and the only thing open is this site and other then that i'm not touching my laptop. Usually things don't take this much trouble to download.

Have you also tried using a different torrent client ? The settings (that you need to apply) should be the same or at least similar, as in uTorrent...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 23:28

Same thing happened to me, after it finally downloaded after waiting for 2 whole days and then being forced to delete the entire game and have to re download. Very upset with this since i've been trying to play sims 3 for so long since my laptop doesn't take discs, I am now waiting for it to re download which will probably be another two days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 24 Oct 2015, 23:35

It is a huge download, sorry, but it has everything. Games4theWorld has smaller versions if you don't want all the expansions, though.

You can solve the disk issue if you have an ISO image and a program called PowerISO, which emulates a drive (you emulate a disk using a file with .iso extension).

Please, keep us posted if you need further assistance, I wish you like the video Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Complete Collection. Empty test.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 03:52

Now it keeps asking me for a registration code, I did everything the manual and the video said to do, I just want to play the sims 3 w/o the packs as it's late and I don't feel like doing all the packs at this moment, what code do I use?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Oct 2015, 06:00

LucarioVixen wrote:Now it keeps asking me for a registration code, I did everything the manual and the video said to do, I just want to play the sims 3 w/o the packs as it's late and I don't feel like doing all the packs at this moment, what code do I use?

Topics split and merged/moved. Please always try and stick in the topic you already opened, instead of posting in different places. Smile

If you want to play "just" the base game of Sims 3, please re-apply the 1.67 manual patch (step #2 of the guide here). After that, I'd suggest you download and apply the "temporary fix". Here:

https://goo.gl/4IQiRm

Install instructions are included. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top