Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world? Empty Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world?

Post by Guest Wed 16 Dec 2015, 05:54

OK, so I'm running G4TW's Get Together expansion and it's totally great. Now, I've had this conflict for a while though. I originally had placed lots I made on Newcrest but after my game was corrupted from mods that were kept in my game after the update to Get Together, Newcrest is yet again empty, and my original sims gone. The lost sims aren't my priority as I had a good run with them anyways, what I'm here to ask is if anyone has/had access to the Gallery to download some nice Newcrest lots to fill the neighborhood with. I think it's rather silly it's just empty and the fact we don't actually have a spa that is in any town by default. If someone would be nice enough to maybe upload a copy of tray files with some cool Newcrest lots they would've ripped from the Gallery or made themselves, that would be great! I really just want more places for my sims to go. I look around TSR and ModtheSims but really I can't find a nice full set that has the buildings match in one kind of style to fit Newcrest. Maybe I'm picky but here's to hoping someone has an awesome Newcrest world they would like to share with me or others who stumble upon this.

Back to top Go down

Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world? Empty Re: Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world?

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Dec 2015, 17:22

Can you try recovering the saved content slowly, maybe starting with the saves, then some CCs a few per time?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world? Empty Re: Anyone with an awesome Newcrest world?

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2015, 06:22

I really would but it's not an option since I had to permanently delete all that stuff. The Sims or any other CC that wasn't for CAS is deleted but I'm okay with it honestly lol. CAS mods are the only ones that have worked the best without crash or anything like that so I'm gonna keep it like that until more modders update their mods for Get Together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 13:09

Just registered to say I'm in the process of backing up a bunch of lots I downloaded from my legit Origin account. Different sizes and different uses. If you'd like I can share them but I'm planning on adding them (as folders/Tray files/screenshot of lot) to my Mediafire account. If you're interested, just PM me and I'll give you a link when I'm done.

I'm so sorry. I can't share until after 7 days here so as soon as I can I'll reply to your PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2016, 09:55

hmmm I'm still building Newcrest, but I have to wait for the new Packs though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top