Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make the wall decorations visible on walls?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to make the wall decorations visible on walls? Empty How to make the wall decorations visible on walls?

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jul 2016, 06:20

hi there. 

years before i had played the sims 2 installed by my brother and i happened to remember that the wall decorations can be seen even with walls down including the curtains. and i like that.

but now i realize the game i had just installed do not have this feature. 

is there a way to make this happen?

Back to top Go down

How to make the wall decorations visible on walls? Empty Re: How to make the wall decorations visible on walls?

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jul 2016, 09:22

Hello,
to do this click on this when you play The Sims 2:

How to make the wall decorations visible on walls? Hqdefa11

and choose view that best fits you.

Back to top Go down

How to make the wall decorations visible on walls? Empty Re: How to make the wall decorations visible on walls?

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jul 2016, 21:20

thank u for the reply but i knew about that option.

what i meant was that even with the 'no walls' option, we can still see the paintings, the wall sculpture, the curtains, anything on walls can be seen.

unlike the usual sims feature where only certain things visible. i want to see everything. is there a mod or settings i'm missing here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 03:58

hi there. i think it's ok. i will just play it like usual. it's ok.

so admin u can end this topic. thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2016, 19:42

I found similar thread on Mod The Sims: http://modthesims.info/t/339209
and in thread user recommends to go to this website called Simbology. Also, I found this mod that removes all items from walls when walls are down. 
I tried searching what you meant, but I couldn't find. Either dig a bit around Simbology forum, or try asking questions on The Sims Forums in The Sims 2 General Discussion. Other than that maybe someone will find mod, and replay back here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 13:18

will do. 

thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top