Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ? Empty Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 01:03

In Sulani: Does anyone else have automatic decorations on the foundation, what cannot be changed or removed? I have orange banners in foundation ??? Other houses do not have them, and there is no holiday !!! I placed the new foundation to house etc, I built a completely  new house, I bulldoze a entire lot and I built a new house! Nothing helped Sad I do not know what to do? Help - Anyone have ideas?  Why.  

Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ? Sulani10

Back to top Go down

Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ? Empty Re: Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2019, 11:33

Try using the attic storage box item that you can purchase from the Build Mode catalogue , to remove the items. There is an option to click on that to remove decorations.
If the option isn’t there,try selling the attic storage box and buying a new one, then test to see if the option appears then.
That worked for me:)

Back to top Go down

Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ? Empty Re: Automatic decorations on the foundation problem - help please ?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2019, 12:11

Forgot to mention this: Note that you apply and remove decorations using the Attic box in live mode, not build/buy. Your sim has to interact with the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2019, 17:13

Thank you - it helped me !  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2019, 19:52

glad to hear. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top