Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - Help Empty Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - Help

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 19:02

Hi everyone! This post will ask questions about this Deliciously Indulgent Bakery's interactions that the content offers, but not problems and bugs I came across. In other words, I will just ask questions about what content offers and how to deal with content itself. So if this post shouldn't have been here, please warn me about my mistake and delete the post. I apologise in advance. 

Just came across this content and I was pretty disappointed how little information I came across with such confusing stuff I was faced with. Maybe I am too stupid, but little, simple guide on official Sims 3 page from which this content wouldn't do any harm. 

I am really, really confused with what type of lot my bakery has to be put on. People say they put their bakeries on lots which they changed to ''Hangout''. It makes things tedious because I have to evict my entire household or build bakery on other lot which then I have to buy. However, I wont be able to reside there as I would on my ordinary residental lot. I simply want for bakery to be placed on my residental lot where I can sell what I make, and live in it as well. Using some items on community lots that I would normally use on residental is limited  because game locks room in which I put my ordinary, residental objects after certain hours, due to lot being community. 

Also, I tried living on one lot and running bakery on other, nearby lot. Before I purchased lot everyone ran into bakery, but as soon as I became its owner there were no visitors. Maybe I just need to give it a time, but I am asking just so I dont wait in vain. 

Hopefully I am not too confusing in explaining what my problem is. Hopefully you will understan. 

I appreciate help in advance!  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - Help Empty Re: Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - Help

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:27

Spookyy wrote:Hi everyone! This post will ask questions about this Deliciously Indulgent Bakery's interactions that the content offers, but not problems and bugs I came across. In other words, I will just ask questions about what content offers and how to deal with content itself. So if this post shouldn't have been here, please warn me about my mistake and delete the post. I apologise in advance. 

Just came across this content and I was pretty disappointed how little information I came across with such confusing stuff I was faced with. Maybe I am too stupid, but little, simple guide on official Sims 3 page from which this content wouldn't do any harm. 

I am really, really confused with what type of lot my bakery has to be put on. People say they put their bakeries on lots which they changed to ''Hangout''. It makes things tedious because I have to evict my entire household or build bakery on other lot which then I have to buy. However, I wont be able to reside there as I would on my ordinary residental lot. I simply want for bakery to be placed on my residental lot where I can sell what I make, and live in it as well. Using some items on community lots that I would normally use on residental is limited  because game locks room in which I put my ordinary, residental objects after certain hours, due to lot being community. 

Also, I tried living on one lot and running bakery on other, nearby lot. Before I purchased lot everyone ran into bakery, but as soon as I became its owner there were no visitors. Maybe I just need to give it a time, but I am asking just so I dont wait in vain. 

Hopefully I am not too confusing in explaining what my problem is. Hopefully you will understan. 

I appreciate help in advance!  All Hail Carlos!

Hello and welcome to the forum @Spooky,

I don't think that is possible (living on a commercial lot AND running a business at the same time). Maybe there are mods for that, I don't know. 

As you said, you can live in an ordinary house nearby, and hire a clerk for the bakery. Of course, your sim can then also come over to the bakery and work...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top