Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content? Empty Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content?

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2020, 07:37

Am I missing something? I downloaded the (individual) complete store items (2009-2014) and I can't find the bakery set in there. Is it merged with other content? I don't install all the items so I only pick a few that I want to play. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content? Empty Re: Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2020, 17:50

chocodrone wrote:Am I missing something? I downloaded the (individual) complete store items (2009-2014) and I can't find the bakery set in there. Is it merged with other content? I don't install all the items so I only pick a few that I want to play. TIA!

Hello @chocodrone,

I believe it's under the link "Worlds & Buildings" => "Buildings" => Sims 3 Building - Deliciously Indulgent Bakery.sims3pack. Alternatively, grab it from the old website if you like:
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/2014-updates/58-march-2014/

Interestingly enough, the filename on the old website is something like "BazaarBaker", while the filename on the Russian website (which I uploaded myself) is like above in bold red. Are these the same items? Their filesize is nearly the same ...

Not sure, it's been a while since I played TS3, and I myself just got the complete store package ... danger! beware!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content? Empty Re: Where is the deliciously indulgent bakery content?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2020, 10:12

Oh, thanks! I did not realize it was under Worlds & Buildings Very Happy

Bit off-topic but I just played sims 3 again and been wondering, do the G4TW TS3 store items come from one person? Or does G4TW accept item submission from simmers if there are items that are not in the G4TW compiled files? Is it possible for me for example to buy something from the store and share it? Like for example I believe the Country Livin' set is not included in these files. I'd probably need to buy TS3 first from origin but just wondering if there's any way we could do that. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Apr 2020, 16:45

chocodrone wrote:Oh, thanks! I did not realize it was under Worlds & Buildings Very Happy

Bit off-topic but I just played sims 3 again and been wondering, do the G4TW TS3 store items come from one person? Or does G4TW accept item submission from simmers if there are items that are not in the G4TW compiled files? Is it possible for me for example to buy something from the store and share it? Like for example I believe the Country Livin' set is not included in these files. I'd probably need to buy TS3 first from origin but just wondering if there's any way we could do that. Thanks again!

The items from the old "games4theworld.org" website were done by the old Admin. The ones on these Russian mirror links and the complete store torrent were done by me, and for which I used rachelstoolbox's torrent as the basis. The website should be complete in my opinion. The complete store torrent is lacking one or two things, one of them being the "Mother Russia" set.

"Country Livin' items" on the old website:
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/2013-updates/47-april-2013/

And on the Russian site, under "Monthly Store Updates" => April 2013.

People send or "remind" me all the time of stuff that they believe is missing. And while I think in most cases people are well-meaning, I just ignore these messages 99 out of 100 times. I have to be blunt here. Someone on here was supposed to work on an updated G4TW Sims 3 store compilation, but they haven't really gotten around doing it. If by all means you really feel something is missing on G4TW-controlled sites about these Sims 3 store items, as hinted, chances are that you simply overlooked it.

The issue is made worse by the fact that there is no official and public listing of these store items. At least not to the best of my knowledge. There used to be a fan-made site years ago, I think it was called "Simalogue" - or something like that - which attempted to keep track of monthly releases, without providing any download links though. It was purely an informational website, but the site has been taken offline many years ago already. And last time I looked (ca. 2013?), the list of items only went until early 2012 or so. Maybe you can find something on "waybackmachine / archive.org" about it though.

Either way, websites that offer cracked items, like G4TW, typically use a month-based structure of listings, which in turn is based on information "that somebody said something about these items, years ago". Hearsay is maybe too harsh of an expression here, but what I mean is, like random comments from users back then who said in any given month "these store items were newly released" [insert filenames of Sims 3 store items here]. Maybe these people actually bought these store items back then, which is why they know about them.

But if you look at the official store website from EA; you will see they have listed their items according to "sets", without directly giving any indication as to when exactly they were released. You can rest assured that if we do find something amiss, we will seek to fix it on our own.

danger! beware!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top