Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE] Empty How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jul 2016, 20:34

Note that there is a NEWER guide available here written by @Tarac, that deals with changing the in-game display language: 

old guide below:

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 May 2018, 19:03; edited 17 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2016, 10:29

The above method works perfectly for both 32 and 64 bits

But when I changed language to Italian the opening screen shows THE SIMS, next pages are in Italian, but newly created folder in My Documents is called The Sims 4, overwriting the original English folder. (Bug in Italian ??)
Changing it to German will create a new folder Die Sims and the introduction screen also shows DIE SIMS.

As a change in language will alter the registry you must - the first time - start your game as an administrator.

Back to top Go down

How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: How to change the in-game display language in RELOADED/G4TW The Sims 4 games. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2016, 04:29

Wow! I've try everything but this is the only method that worked, Thanks you sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:26

I figured this out after examining all files in Sims 4 bin folder, but wasted a whole morning doing that. I wish I had seen this sooner!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 07:52

perfect this worked like a charm after trying to figure out how i should fix this problem, thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 16:42

Update on 15-03-2018

It appears that as of the "My First Pet Stuff" DLC, the above procedure has become obsolete, due to a different crack now being used for the game.

Stay tuned for an update!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top