Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 02:38

I feel like the actual people who crack games and stuff are laughing at all these assumptions, and giving zero **** about this game. Maybe we should do the same?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 08:26

Misiizm wrote:Hi guys. Frankly speaking, I'm having diarrhoea from waiting for City Living. I've been waiting for 22 hours and now I'm having intravenous therapy at home because I can't eat. I think Illuminati has this crack, they want us to be their marionettes. Tell me guys, if u capture this game. 
Regards
HAHAHA! Omg, thanks for the laugh! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:47

I think that skidrow don't give a f@#* about us because they have published an unlocked version of Dishonored 2 which is released 2 days ago I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:06

ynktarik wrote:I think that skidrow don't give a f@#* about us because they have published an unlocked version of Dishonored 2 which is released 2 days ago I think.

Sims 4 City Living has ALOT of bugs that would be super annoying, I'd rather they wait weeks for EA to fix this before they crack it. Otherwise we'd be dealing with these bugs for a whole year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:06

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Lulku wrote:My brother said the binary or hex is full of 0's (not really sure what that means) 

0 = "null character". Which could be a placeholder value, but often it is kind of "empty data" which doesn't do anything/is there to signify the end of data strings (pardon me if that is not the correct term or description, for those with more advanced IT knowledge than me). I didn't bother to test that thing, since I knew by looking at the filesize it was fake.  Very Happy
Yeah I was just curious and thought I would try it in a VM, that way I have nothing to lose Very Happy. I tried to get the dirt on the websites it directed me to whilst installing it and found they are all "whois" protected. They looked like those fake BSOD sites.

He's really good at this stuff, he spent years studying IT. He could also probably crack the game but that would mean one of us have to buy it so it's just a nope from us and with him working alone and not being able crack it fast enough:D

He wants to make MODs for this game and his next idea is to create a Sim baby follow you around like a shadow. Because everyone complains about not being able to intereact with babies more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:37

Guys. I think the piracy groups check the game's stability and the bugs that come with new updates before cracking. This is why A SIMS GAME, which isn't remotely hard to crack by now, is taking so long. I myself am waiting for the patch from EA because I know that's the one the scene groups are gonna crack. It would have usually taken two days. Noone is losing interest in the sims, it's one of the most downloaded torrents. It's just that they're not interested in cracking every update/stuff pack and re-uploading a new torrent every month or so. That's why they wait for Game packs/expansions.

As i've seen on the official forums, the game is experiencing alot of lag and random bugs. I'm positively certain the scene groups are waiting for the official patch before cracking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 12:55

But I don't understand one thing: if they're experiencing bugs and such with City Living, then why they released Dine Out after one month with those bugs remained until today, even if anyone has every TS4 legit experiences that?

EDIT: not sure if I can ask this here, but whoever has City Living, can someone please tell me what are the lot sizes of penthouses? Because I'm modifying TheSimSupply's Bigwallet house (from Rags to Riches Get Together) and I want to make sure if the house needs an expansion rather than the original one built on a 20x20 lot in that Windenburg's island... Thanks!

Last edited by filipe231291 on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 13:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Request?...)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Nov 2016, 17:19

filipe231291 wrote:But I don't understand one thing: if they're experiencing bugs and such with City Living, then why they released Dine Out after one month with those bugs remained until today, even if anyone has every TS4 legit experiences that?

Maybe they expected an Origin patch to come out, shortly after the official release of Dine Out. And when it became clear that no such patch would come, then they released what they had. Which is OK in my eyes, as annoying the problems may be.

Unless there is a serious game-breaking problem (here with City Living) I doubt there will be a new patch, anytime soon. But again, it's fine with me. I'm not paying anything for these games, so I take what I can get. 

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 18:23

okay so aside from the off topic chat what is the "expected" release date for the crack and ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 18:32

adamzaid wrote:okay so aside from the off topic chat what is the "expected" release date for the crack and ultimate fix?
I don't really think there is one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 18:45

adamzaid wrote:okay so aside from the off topic chat what is the "expected" release date for the crack and ultimate fix?
can be anything between NOW and NEVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 19:08

it seems that it will take some weeks until "City Living" is tested, maybe they are having trouble with the stability of the game and they will not upload it soon. Alot of people are having alot of issues with the legit game and are sadly disappointed about EA not fixing the bugs before releasing new EP's
As The_gh0stm4n already said, we are not paying for the game...
let's hope we will have a game that will work fine instead of getting mad how laggy the whole thing will be!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Nov 2016, 19:36

Hold up, let me ask the lady with the crystal ball.  Carlos is tha man

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Crystal-ball

(...)

(...)

(...)

Sorry, but not even that lady could predict a release date or "approximate date". Sad

//EDIT

See also point #5, in the Global Announcement here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-for-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Empty Hope...

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:07

Hey everybody, I'm new here and I wanted to know about the expansion ... If it comes before Christmas or maybe together the update of Christmas ... As a gift, hohoho ~ santa

For what is widely speculated is the waiting for the new update or that 'comes' at the end of the month or the first week of December ...

Idk, my hopes are firm here ... Still.  Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 20:22

totalsims wrote:can be anything between NOW and NEVER.
I fully agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 21:48

I read online that there's been a leak of a new update thanksgiving based... i'm sure when that arrives in a week or two it would include some bug fixes for city living, and hopefully skidrow will crack it after then !? we can only hope bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Nov 2016, 22:04

joybelle wrote:I read online that there's been a leak of a new update thanksgiving based... i'm sure when that arrives in a week or two it would include some bug fixes for city living, and hopefully skidrow will crack it after then !? we can only hope bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yes, see this here. Very Happy
http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/65674/20161110/the-sims-4-latest-news-update-upcoming-thanksgiving-event-to-feature-new-triple-boost-week-challenge.htm
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Nov 2016, 22:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hold up, let me ask the lady with the crystal ball.  Carlos is tha man
I didn't know Edin knew magic... DedicatedToLorilihim
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 Nov 2016, 01:22

Adwomin wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hold up, let me ask the lady with the crystal ball.  Carlos is tha man
I didn't know Edin knew magic... DedicatedToLorilihim

Surprise!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2016, 03:33

i started a thing i guess XD well its either now or never i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:25

We can pretend it's just Get Together and it hasn't come out yet and is only coming out in December, that way we can't be dissapointed! Surprised Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:51

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Adwomin wrote:I didn't know Edin knew magic... DedicatedToLorilihim

Surprise!
You witch!

MrMonty96 wrote:We can pretend it's just Get Together and it hasn't come out yet and is only coming out in December, that way we can't be dissapointed! Surprised Sad
What he said.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2016, 13:29

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
joybelle wrote:I read online that there's been a leak of a new update thanksgiving based... i'm sure when that arrives in a week or two it would include some bug fixes for city living, and hopefully skidrow will crack it after then !? we can only hope bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yes, see this here. Very Happy
"PS: I'm sorry, I had to unlink..."

OMG!!! I'm from another country and I do not know about the holidays, I'm really sorry... But... Wait! That's great news to brighten the weekend! And now it's only a few days away .. Yay!
Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2016, 19:48

We have to hope this new update will include some bugfixes! I read nothing about bugfixes, just about this new thanksgiving event

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Nov 2016, 12:17

Marihime wrote:OMG!!! I'm from another country and I do not know about the holidays, I'm really sorry... But... Wait! That's great news to brighten the weekend! And now it's only a few days away .. Yay! Can't touch banana

joybelle wrote:I read online that there's been a leak of a new update thanksgiving based... i'm sure when that arrives in a week or two it would include some bug fixes for city living, and hopefully skidrow will crack it after then !? we can only hope The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Icon_bounce The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Icon_bounce The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Icon_bounce The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 11 Icon_bounce

Also:

gamenguide wrote:"The Sims 4" gamers may be faced with a new challenge that will help to increase their game character's skill levels. Dubbed the Triple Boost Week, details of the said event were discovered hidden within the game's latest patch update, according to the fansite Sims VIP.

Isn't the skill levelling already going relatively fast, without this "Triple Boost Challenge"?  Killkillkillkill!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2016, 14:12

Wasn't the Triple Boost Challenge already implemented since (maybe) after Backyard stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2016, 15:37

I can't. I see a lot of penthouses, stuff and gameplays on yt and I want to build my own penthouse now! I'll die before crack release DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top