Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 40 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 40 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:50

Hello all!

Nice to hear you're all apparently having fun Very Happy  (I was taking an extended nap, due to me staying up all last night for creating that torrent). Some things to clarify:

- yes, in the beginning the torrent was slow. Apparently now though, a number of people seemingly managed to download the file 100%, and are also seeding it. As said elsewhere, if you can, please help seeding us too! Due to us having rather unpleasant experiences with filehosting services such as MediaFire & MEGA, in particular with files that big, we have decided to release a torrent right from the start. Even if it is slower at the beginning.

- there is no "Ultimate fix" this time. All links were taken down. This new torrent will be put up later on the official downloads-page as well as on the official Games4theworld Piratebay-account. This new torrent included already the material that was included in the Ultimate fix. 

- I tested the Gallery earlier in the day, and yes, it seems to be working again. Though I would need to do more tests later.

- If you have any questions, about the download itself, please do post them in "The Sims 4 Downloads Support" !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 40 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:50

hydxra wrote:This crack isn't working for me?????!?!?!?!?!?
almost finished and i will check and be sure to move your sims 4 folder from electronic arts to program files x86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:54

okay so i checked the game and everything is running well have fun simmers and i will my utorrent open for seeding! bye good simming and happy chrismas

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:55

adamzaid wrote:okay so i checked the game and everything is running well have fun simmers and i will my utorrent open for seeding! bye good simming and happy chrismas

Glad to hear that @adamzaid. Enjoy the game (though that is almost too early for a real Christmas present Very Happy ) !

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:57; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:56

I finished downloading as well and am seeding for the next 10 hours or so for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 01:57

Done, seeding and waiting for extraction to be complete! Gosh, I feel like a little kid waking up on their birthday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:12

My download has finished too, yay. Now I'm extracting.

I'm seeding too, anyway. Happy game to you all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:15

I tried to start the game but I keep getting the "Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4" I don't have origin installed. I have the G4TW ultimate fix + G4TW city living torrent downloaded. I've never gotten this error prior to installing city living. Has there been a solution for this error yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:16

peachhex wrote:I tried to start the game but I keep getting the "Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4" I don't have origin installed. I have the G4TW ultimate fix + G4TW city living torrent downloaded. Has there been a solution for this error yet?
I have the same error. I posted about it in the downloads support, hopefully someone sees it and it gets fixed soon

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:19

peachhex wrote:I tried to start the game but I keep getting the "Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4" I don't have origin installed. I have the G4TW ultimate fix + G4TW city living torrent downloaded. I've never gotten this error prior to installing city living. Has there been a solution for this error yet?

Hello and sorry to hear about that,

This is a common error, caused mostly by anti-virus programs and firewall issues. Please see the included .txt guide that comes along in the .rar download. You'll find a notice/disclaimer about anti-virus issues there with some helpful links.

Also make sure to move your install folder "The Sims 4" to either C:\Program files or C:\Program files (x86). The game is working fine for me.

If you need more advice still, feel free to have a look either at existing threads, or open a new topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:24

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
peachhex wrote:I tried to start the game but I keep getting the "Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4" I don't have origin installed. I have the G4TW ultimate fix + G4TW city living torrent downloaded. I've never gotten this error prior to installing city living. Has there been a solution for this error yet?

This is a common error, caused mostly by anti-virus programs and firewall issues. Please see the included .txt guide that comes along in the .rar download. You'll find a notice/disclaimer about anti-virus issues there with some helpful links.

Also make sure to move your install folder "The Sims 4" to either C:\Program files or C:\Program files (x86). The game is working fine for me.

If you need more advice still, feel free to have a look either at existing threads, or open a new topic here:
Moving the install folder seemed to work for me ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:31

I started at 10:13am MST, 7 hours later I'm only at 98.4% and it slowed down to a crawl!!!!! Why God. I've run out of things to go and do till it's done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:32

On a somewhat unrelated note, seeing so many people say they are actively seeding and being kind to one another makes me smile. Its not something you see in internet communities that often anymore and its refreshing to see it here. This being released was the best early holiday gift ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:38

Ughust wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Moving the install folder seemed to work for me ;D
It also worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:42

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Thank you so much!!!  Smile Yess, aye lieeke!

Placing it in the C:\ Program files (x86) fixed the problem for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:43

How do I get the gallery to work if origin cannot run in the background? Also when I click on the gallery image it just says "my library"

-------

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=24200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top