Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 30 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 30 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 18:53

Hopefully they get it soon, I'm excited! I tried to download the Skidrow one, but couldn't figure out how :'(

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 30 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 18:53

well, as far as i've seen the release posted on sites is the reloaded release under the from of an iso img of 18.5gb so we have to wait for a repack if we dont wanta download eveeeerything again at the super-ultra-mega dlwd speeds available now xD but hey at least its out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 18:59

I hope they get the G4TW repack out fairly soon because I'm downloading the Skidrow version but it's going to take forever :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 19:21

Ughust wrote:I hope they get the G4TW repack out fairly soon because I'm downloading the Skidrow version but it's going to take forever :'(
Well mine is already on 17% with 1-2MB download and going for 41 minutes, but I'm good XD
Maybe tonight I'll have it done!
Just a small off-topic: since the crack is now out, that means the content from the Gallery (the topic from this forum) will work, right? Or not? I still need some stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 19:28

Haha mine is already 2.2% and still 11h to go Very Happy Please seed when you're done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 19:38

the site is down XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:05

filipe231291 wrote:
Ughust wrote:I hope they get the G4TW repack out fairly soon because I'm downloading the Skidrow version but it's going to take forever :'(
Well mine is already on 17% with 1-2MB download and going for 41 minutes, but I'm good XD
Maybe tonight I'll have it done!
Just a small off-topic: since the crack is now out, that means the content from the Gallery (the topic from this forum) will work, right? Or not? I still need some stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The content should work. I think the reason why it didn't work is because of the new changes to the lots and characters. The old version wasn't compatable with the new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:05

Have a site with mega links but cant post. They get their stuff from skidrow and put it in fast mega links.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:07

Gade5 wrote:Have a site with mega links but cant post. They get their stuff from skidrow and put it in fast mega links.
Could you PM me with the mega links? It would be greatly appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:12

Not enough post to pm yet. Sad

Google' pcgames-download' for those who want fast links

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:23

Note that we don't really want you to post outside links through the PM system either. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:26

I am so excited!!!!! And will ceck out this MC command mod as well. Sounds good, would be a sim blessing to not have sims disappear. I hate that! Also does anyone know about mods and CC that is not working with this update? Better take them out before hand. Happy holidays everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:29

And yes, we are looking into this particular one, stay tuned.

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:35; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:29

Cat_Eye wrote:Out of the mods that I already downoaded in advance(cause I didn't know which version we'll get) is MC Commander. That replaces several known mods and it is by far my favorite mod becaue of that. I really hate it that the game deletes NPCs after a while an dit really annoys me to see people just disappear. With MC Commander you prevent the culling of sims, so you don't need the specific mod for it(some of the specific mods aren't compatable with each other, so that's another problem gone).
I really recommend this mod for everyone, it really improved my game experience.
 It said in the torrent description that it was v1.25.136.1020 that will be released so updating all my mods to that version as we speak. Smile

Edit: Btw, thank you for the tip about MC Commander!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:33

Josimmer wrote:I am so excited!!!!! And will ceck out this MC command mod as well. Sounds good, would be a sim blessing to not have sims disappear. I hate that! Also does anyone know about mods and CC that is not working with this update? Better take them out before hand. Happy holidays everyone!
Indeed. You start a relationship with a sim, build it somehwere and then one of a sudden the game deletes them and they're gone for ever.... annoying!
With Mc Commander you need to go though all the options and choose those which suit you. It looks a little bit complicated at first, but trust me, it gets the job done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:53

it's out GUYS!! x') finally,i have a link for a website (not skidrow/pirate bay)  i downloaded my entire game from this website! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:54

Hello, I am new here, which doesn't mean that I wasn't observing this forum earlier Razz
I have a question. Will these skidrow versions of City Living work with my earlier G4TW version or should I wait for G4TW release?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:57

marysia97 wrote:Hello, I am new here, which doesn't mean that I wasn't observing this forum earlier Razz
I have a question. Will these skidrow versions of City Living work with my earlier G4TW version or should I wait for G4TW release?
It should work, but I'd recommend waiting for the G4TW release. Most of the time, the Skidrow versions come with lots of problems. Of course, you can always use Skidrow for now and switch to G4TW when it comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:58

Ughust wrote:
marysia97 wrote:Hello, I am new here, which doesn't mean that I wasn't observing this forum earlier Razz
It should work, but I'd recommend waiting for the G4TW release. Most of the time, the Skidrow versions come with lots of problems. Of course, you can always use Skidrow for now and switch to G4TW when it comes out.
Thanks Smile I've waited for a long time, so I will probably be able to wait another few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:02

Even if the G4TW release isn't out today, at least we know it's coming Smile With Skidrow it was just a guessing game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:04

how long should take for the g4tw version? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:06

So true, G4TW will work on it now and we should be able to wait a bit longer. I am totally excited though. Someone else will have to cook Christmas dinner at my house!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:08

Pandawa wrote:how long should take for the g4tw version? Smile
Depends. If this Skidrow version is legit then possibly a few days, maybe a week at most?? I don't expect it to take too long, G4TW is really good at getting stuff out fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:09

Josimmer wrote:So true, G4TW will work on it now and we should be able to wait a bit longer. I am totally excited though. Someone else will have to cook Christmas dinner at my house!
Haha, I feel ya there! I'm supposed to help with dinner, but nah, not anymore. I've got a game to play!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:12

Yeah, let's not froget about  what some people promised to do, if the game comes out before the 25th xD
The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 30 19198941-Strange-man-eat-his-shoes-with-a-salad-Eat-shoelaces-as-spaghetti--Stock-Photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:14

Cat_Eye wrote:Yeah, let's not froget about  what some people promised to do, if the game comes out before the 25th xD
The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 30 19198941-Strange-man-eat-his-shoes-with-a-salad-Eat-shoelaces-as-spaghetti--Stock-Photo
Haha, true!!! Ya'll better get ready to eat your shoes Wink)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 21:28

I don't think it will take a week ... I am sure they will have it out as soon as they can, they always do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top