Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to torrenting/confused on torrent.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to torrenting/confused on torrent. Empty New to torrenting/confused on torrent.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:41

I'm trying to decide what I need to do, do I follow https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly, when trying to torrent the sims 3 complete edition?
Also, I need some help on torrenting, I have torrented before actually, when ARMA 2 first came out infact but I was going on some friends advice.
What programs do I need to torrent this? Can someone paste some steps/what they do?

Back to top Go down

New to torrenting/confused on torrent. Empty Re: New to torrenting/confused on torrent.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Sep 2016, 21:11

Toddmanops wrote:I'm trying to decide what I need to do, do I follow https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly, when trying to torrent the sims 3 complete edition?
Also, I need some help on torrenting, I have torrented before actually, when ARMA 2 first came out infact but I was going on some friends advice.
What programs do I need to torrent this? Can someone paste some steps/what they do?

Hello and welcome to the forum @Toddmanops,

At first you need to download the Sims 3 Complete Edition. Downloading through a torrent client is what we call torrenting. After you downloaded the item(s), you need to install them.

The post you linked to is important, yes, but the Complete Collection for TS3 also has an included install guide.

But starting with the download, you may want to read up on the basics here:
https://goo.gl/UImMBQ

Good luck and do post back in case of further questions. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

New to torrenting/confused on torrent. Empty Re: New to torrenting/confused on torrent.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:46

Downloading process is done!
I was just wondering, do I need to go through all of the steps with the link or is there any small parts that I should miss out?
Also. Which TS3 am I looking for? the one with update number or the TS3W?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 13:16

When you downloaded The Sims 3 Complete Collection. Extract it using WinRAR and use #Installation Guide to correctly install The Sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 15:49

Thanks a lot, got it working!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 17:29

Glad it worked!

Fell free to ask if you have any more questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top