Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error game won't start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error game won't start Empty Error game won't start

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2016, 06:12

I have the base game, expansion pack 1 and 2 which I downloaded here and I just applied the ultimate fix and when I go to game bin and click on Sims 4 exe for either 32 bit or 64 bit I get this error "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." I don't have origin running and I cannot start the game. Have followed all the steps correctly so not sure why game won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Error game won't start Empty Re: Error game won't start

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:28

maxie37 wrote:I have the base game, expansion pack 1 and 2 which I downloaded here and I just applied the ultimate fix and when I go to game bin and click on Sims 4 exe for either 32 bit or 64 bit I get this error "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." I don't have origin running and I cannot start the game. Have followed all the steps correctly so not sure why game won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Are you sure you start the game as an Administrator ?
Right-click on TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe and select from the pop-up menu Run as Adminstrator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 15:46

I'm having the exact same problem. I have checked over and over again that all my files are under the exceptions list in my antivirus and I've installed the files in the correct order twice already and every time I try to open, directly from Bin folder, it gives me the same error message. Even when I right click it and try to go through as administrator, I get a 'User Account Control' message asking me if I want to allow this app (TS4_X64.exe) to make changes to my device, I say yes and then I get the same "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." error.  Could someone help out?  Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top