Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Origin is not running" Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Origin is not running" Problem Empty "Origin is not running" Problem

Post by Guest Sat 12 Nov 2016, 19:36

Help me because this problem keeps popping up to me... first off I was gonna return playing the game because it was like 6 months ago since I have played this (I'm not sure) and because I downloaded a mod but now this problem keeps popping up to me now. I have your sims 3 game that came up with origin and I uninstalled after this origin problem came up it but does it affect my sims 3? (off-topic question, nevermind but I'm glad that you can answer if you want) my sims 4 isn't affected to deleting origin but is there any other way?

Back to top Go down

"Origin is not running" Problem Empty Re: "Origin is not running" Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Nov 2016, 12:04

Yuuna-Chan wrote:Help me because this problem keeps popping up to me... first off I was gonna return playing the game because it was like 6 months ago since I have played this (I'm not sure) and because I downloaded a mod but now this problem keeps popping up to me now. I have your sims 3 game that came up with origin and I uninstalled after this origin problem came up it but does it affect my sims 3? (off-topic question, nevermind but I'm glad that you can answer if you want) my sims 4 isn't affected to deleting origin but is there any other way?

Hello @Yuuna-Chan, Smile

The Sims 3 shouldn't be affected by that. For starters, check this out:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-the-sims-4-updated-on-22-07-2016

Prior to doing that, maybe you should double-check all your anti-virus & Windows Defender 'exclusions', if they are still set correctly. Also, I'll assume your install folder of the game, is under C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top