Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To Console Gaming: Game Suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New To Console Gaming: Game Suggestions?  Empty New To Console Gaming: Game Suggestions?

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2016, 23:52

I recently got an Xbox One, which happens to be my first gaming console since the Nintendo I had when I was a wee little lad. Since I'm new to the whole console verse, do you have any game suggestions for me? Genre doesn't matter, could be anything really!

Mod edit: moved to "Consoles".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

New To Console Gaming: Game Suggestions?  Empty Re: New To Console Gaming: Game Suggestions?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Dec 2016, 09:30

Well, I guess it depends on your budget, and the type of games you like.
I don't own an Xbox One, but I have the 360. I suppose I enjoyed the Adventure/RPG type games the most. For starters because the environment, which is often quite beautiful, comes out very nice on a big screen (assuming the TV you're connecting it to is big Laughing ). Also, walking around in said world with the use of a controller feels very different (better) from the kb+m situation. Back then, I bought games for Xbox 360 that I already owned for PC.

Fast forward and, my Xbox 360 is gathering dust somewhere because, sadly, my tv stopped working and the one we're watching now isn't very big at all, but I have a receiver for the controller installed on my PC and I do play some RPG's with the controller in stead of kb+m, often when I'm feeling particularly lazy Laughing 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)