Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 .package files and Lots files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 .package files and Lots files Empty Sims 4 .package files and Lots files

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 02:09

So I've installed the game correctly (to my knowledge) and have played it already a few times. Everything works great. I hated some of the hairstyles so I decided to download a few mods, then read all the forums posts about how to install the package and lot files correctly. However, when I go to my sims 4 folder, there's no "mods" or "Test" folder anywhere to be found. I'm hoping someone can help me with a possible solution to this.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 .package files and Lots files Empty Re: Sims 4 .package files and Lots files

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:06

Hi there!  Very Happy

Just double-checking that the folder you went to is under Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and NOT the installation folder. If that is true then you can just create a new folder, label it 'Mods' and put your .package files inside.

You can create subfolders under mods to be more 'organized' though. However, lots go inside the 'Tray' folder which you should have by default. Try starting the game, exit without saving and see if these two folders show up. 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top