Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anno 2070

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anno 2070 Empty Anno 2070

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 19:19

Hey, thx for yet another great upload. But I have a major problem in the game. I have been watching tutorials to make sure it was not just me being totally stupid Very Happy When I start the first mission all loads great and so, but as I wanna get my care package at the guy, I don´t get it. So I can´t continue on and start to build my "city". I can easy buy from the guy and order in from the base, but that don´t complete the task given from him.
Anybody else have same problem or maybe a solution on it ?
Regards

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Anno 2070 Empty Re: Anno 2070

Post by Admin Mon 05 Dec 2011, 18:04

Hello,

When you request one of the "packages" at your home-base, E.V.E. will give a message (Upper right-corner of the screen) about something like: "I found a supplier who can... for 1000C... Do you agree?". You should press "OK".
Now, it looks like nothing is happening, but you should just wait for a while. A helicopter will now appear. It'll sit on your platform for about 30 seconds and then fly away.
The package is now dropped in the water, next to your home-base. You can pick it up by right-clicking on it, while having your boat selected.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Anno 2070 Empty Same issue

Post by Guest Mon 05 Dec 2011, 21:37

The very first mission on the very first level won't allow me to accept either.

You need to be able to accept the delivery to advance in the rest of the mission.

I played the demo which had this mission and allowed me to accept the delivery for "Best Regards" quest.

Hopefully their is a fix for this.

EDIT: Maybe if the autopatcher works? or if there is a way to get the patches without it. It requires a key unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:23

Admin wrote:Hello,

When you request one of the "packages" at your home-base, E.V.E. will give a message (Upper right-corner of the screen) about something like: "I found a supplier who can... for 1000C... Do you agree?". You should press "OK".
Now, it looks like nothing is happening, but you should just wait for a while. A helicopter will now appear. It'll sit on your platform for about 30 seconds and then fly away.
The package is now dropped in the water, next to your home-base. You can pick it up by right-clicking on it, while having your boat selected.

Yeah that I know and trying filling up to the 40t 40t and 10t that way, but still it don´t let me accept the package from the quest in the harbour, so therefore I can´t continue the line and progress in the mission. It´s there the big problem is sadly.
It need me to accept the package and then I will get the message that close by is some land I should make "camp" on and start my work. And at that same time open for the blueprint for the buildings and so on.

//EDIT

Ok solution found. I found a 1.01 patching from Reloaded to add in
together with a crack for that version too and I just completed first
mission so should work now.
Not sure I´m allowed to post links here ? otherwise send me a PM if you need link to patch or help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 06 Dec 2011, 21:49

XpiRai wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Yeah that I know and trying filling up to the 40t 40t and 10t that way, but still it don´t let me accept the package from the quest in the harbour, so therefore I can´t continue the line and progress in the mission. It´s there the big problem is sadly.
It need me to accept the package and then I will get the message that close by is some land I should make "camp" on and start my work. And at that same time open for the blueprint for the buildings and so on.

//EDIT

Ok solution found. I found a 1.01 patching from Reloaded to add in
together with a crack for that version too and I just completed first
mission so should work now.
Not sure I´m allowed to post links here ? otherwise send me a PM if you need link to patch or help.
Hello,

Sure, you can post the link to the update.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2011, 01:10

Super then here is the update needed ;D
Anno 2070 4049071320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Dec 2012, 13:51

hey,

i have the same problem; there are quest i can't fulfill because there are actions i can't do. i tried the link but it doesn't work anymore. i'm not a computer genuis so please help me. i really like the game and i want to play the missions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 22:01

I have the same problem but my game is on patch 2.0 is there a way to deal with that problem i can't seem to finish the quest "best regards" any ideas , do i need to downgrade or ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:28

when i try the login part to actually play the game it keeps saying that the server connections been lost any way to get past this??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top