Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Anno 2070.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Anno 2070. Empty About Anno 2070.

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:37

The game Anno 2070 run, but incomplete!

With crack you can enjoy the game and play like an "unlimited demo" (most of part locked)

Many part of the game are locked because - we can't have access to internet connection,

For user who asks, it says "connection lost" - that is normal!

With the cracked version even the first missions we can't start because your tasks are not delivered!

Playable only the infinity continues missions, but with pain

Most of request by IA missions can't be access because,,,

As example missions to find some stuff under sea, - your projectors are not delivered!

-      Rescue missions, you got three guy on sea, but Hiro don't received rescue crew to end the mission. (due to lock)

-      We can’t store anything on ARK

-      We can’t not assign our ship for auto transport resources from other island (all transport will be in manual way (painful)

-      And other future needs.

The only way to play the full game OFFLINE is the online Ubi-way

On manual of the game box a "game key" is provided, connect to internet register and ask an OFFLINE KEY

a new "install.exe" is provided (download) to execute it in the PC where you want to install the game without internet!

Is the only way to unlock all feature of the game!

Better prevent users about the real use of that download instead to start spam for nothing.

I hope that help some users who ask too many why,,,,

Back to top Go down

About Anno 2070. Empty Re: About Anno 2070.

Post by Admin Fri 16 Dec 2011, 20:12

Hello,

Thank you for your informative post. I'm sure this will help a lot of people.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:13

The only way to play the full game OFFLINE is the online Ubi-way

On manual of the game box a "game key" is provided, connect to internet register and ask an OFFLINE KEY

a new "install.exe" is provided (download) to execute it in the PC where you want to install the game without internet!

Is the only way to unlock all feature of the game!

could you please instruct me on this as i cannot get past the login screen and i have no idea what i should do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:40

just read the instruction of the download!

Once you follow all install step you start the game and at login screen you wrote login "RELOADED" and Password "1" and click connect

the game respond "lost internet connection" and it's normal, is the way to play offline.

you can play the offline way, but as I refer more up

Not all features are unlocked!

to be clear, - it's like a playable DEMO

This will be the only way to play the game until comes another crack to unlock all features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Dec 2011, 19:26

Hello,

If you can't login, either check whether you used "RELOADED" (CASE SENSITIVE!) as the username and "1" as the password.

If it still didn't work after that, re-do the crack part.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:45

i followed the download guide but when i click the game icon the first time a massage appeared and it was something about proxy when i closed it the game didn't run after that it dose not want to run . Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:08

By my experience, the first time, you still to allow ANNO 2070 .EXE files access to th internet to ENABLE OFFLINE MODE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 04:13

HI, I followed the steps as it says the installation guide, when I give the icon to start playing, nothing happens at all, does not start, try to click other icons and I only see the world and then comes out to desktop, No RUN, I've reinstalled 2 times, and nothing happens! ... anyone know anything?! (I block the game in my firewall)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 04:16

yepiyeye wrote:HI, I followed the steps as it says the installation guide, when I give the icon to start playing, nothing happens at all, does not start, try to click other icons and I only see the world and then comes out to desktop, No RUN, I've reinstalled 2 times, and nothing happens! ... anyone know anything?! (I block the game in my firewall)

I actually tried blocking and unblocking the game, with and without intternet... nothing happens! PLEASE Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 08:31

I completed the entire ANNO 2070 campaign using the reloaded version. confused
Cant use the ark storage and upgrades, but could do the rest of the stuff.

Back to top Go down

About Anno 2070. Empty ANNO 2070- Whatever

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 20:46

About Anno 2070. 294340757Well this is the first games4theworld download that I just couldn't get to work...u guys are still GREAT in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 11:31

Hi I downloaded the game but when I ran my avg antivirus it came up as infected by a Trojan horse, do you know why that is? thanks!

Back to top Go down

About Anno 2070. Empty Anno 2070-error direct X

Post by Guest Sun 06 Apr 2014, 16:54

Hey folks, well I usually have no problems with any of the games or software I get from G4W. But I am stomped on this one,lol
I installed everything per the instructions , when I try to load the game I get a error' Direct X failed to load'.
Now I am no newbie, so I DBL checked to make sure all my direct X drivers were up to date, anti virus program is good too.
Now I do use an Intel Chipset driver package. Ad be fore someone goes, 'Ah-ha, that isn't the problem at all, I play all the SIMS 3 expansions on this PC and no issues. MY processor is a about 3.5 Ghz, so meets the min specs for a 2 Ghz.
Anyhow, I don't know why this error message would be coming up with this game trying to load, I have reset and reinstalled the crack 3 times. For the looks of other posts here , Anno 2070 isn't fully cracked yet anyways :-( So probably just get rid of it off my PC for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 08:17

i own this game on steam and its expansion dlc's and always used to play online, i've played the cracked version prior to buying it, because in this case the cracked version does not in any way come close to the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top