Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP Empty I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP

Post by Guest Tue 14 Mar 2017, 14:29

I've been having trouble with The Sims 2 since I downloaded it. I couldn't properly install most of the expansion/stuff packs, so I downloaded Your Uninstaller to remove the expansion/stuff packs (since I couldn't do it without errors). I thought that I uninstalled everything, but when I go to uninstall the base game, I get a "You currently have one or more expansion packs installed. You must uninstall all expansion packs before uninstalling The Sims 2 Double Deluxe." and when I open the launcher to see which pack is still installed, Teen Style Stuff is still there. I've never gotten an error like this before with TS2 (I had it a while ago on another computer)  Why God.

Back to top Go down

I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP Empty Re: I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 Mar 2017, 20:53

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You can try to uninstall that pack manually as explained here.
If that doesn't work though, please let us know and we'll go through the other options.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP Empty Re: I can't uninstall TS2 Teen Style Stuff HELP

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Mar 2017, 04:44

TheSimmerNextDoor wrote:I couldn't properly install most of the expansion/stuff packs, (...)

Why was that? Did you get any specific error message(s)? Did you check the overview-topic here as well...?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24221-must-read-overview-topic-for-the-sims-2

Did you also use the program WinRAR for extracting the contents of the .rar download into an empty folder? After that, you should go into the folder with the extracted stuff and run the installation from there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top