Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working Empty the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 12:09

Hi please help me with the link of ultimate fix for the sims 4, already disable adblocker but still Cant access the link. Do you have another link for the sims 4 ultimate fix please?

Back to top Go down

the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working Empty Re: the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:11

Hi! Are you talking about the temp fix for infinite loading or something else? Because the ultimate fix has not been used for awhile now.

Back to top Go down

the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working Empty Re: the sims 4 ultimate fix link not working

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:22

It's for the origin error. Can't play my sims 4. It says "origin not running"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:32

patsaps wrote:It's for the origin error. Can't play my sims 4. It says "origin not running"

Is the RldOrigin.dll file inside your Game/Bin? If it's not that might be your problem. You can download the .dll file here. Alternatively, there's other solutions posted there. Maybe one of them might help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:36

yes it is. already moved the sims 4 folder to program file (x86) folder but still not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:46

patsaps wrote:yes it is. already moved the sims 4 folder to program file (x86) folder but still not working
I see. However, do take note that you actually can't have origin running to play the game. It's better to uninstall it or quit it altogether. Have you installed up till the latest pack (Vampire + Toddler Update) ? 

This was originally posted in one of the solutions so you could try it.
So I used to have this problem that would not let me run the Sims 4, it would read Origin not running, accompanied with a long ### error code.

I thought the solution would be to launch Origin then launch the game. It wasn't. It was the problem.

So don't keep Origin running when attempting to play the Sims 4. Even if you want to access the community gallery.

But for those that have ran into this error, I have a solution. No uninstallation of the Sims 4 is required or any registry editing. 

Apparently Origin places some cache files into your computer when Origin detects you have a pirated copy of Sims 4. The solution is to remove those folders? But how?

Here's how.

Go to C:\Users\\appdata\local\

There should be an Origin folder. Remove it.

Then go to C:\Users\\appdata\roaming\

There should be another Origin folder. Remove it aswell.

These instructions came from a different website, but did not mention that this helps pirates so I put it here.
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-origin-cache-files/

Well, I found out there's this post here about the latest no origin error fix. Have you tried it yet?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-29-69-1020#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 13:58

Actually I dont have origin installed. I downloaded base game and the expansin from games4thewrold. followed all instructions. reinstalled the game many time and still nothing happens. BTW Thank you so much for helping me and for having patience. Let me try this link first that you gave me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 14:34

I've tried it already and it crashed my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 17:04

patsaps wrote:I've tried it already and it crashed my game.

I see. It seems to move past the origin error and ends up crashing. I'm really sorry for not helping but I found a thread for you if you'll take a look?  Sad 
PS: Do keep us updated, if it's still not solved or you have other problems, there's a lot of other simmers helping~! Very Happy

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 18:03

Did any of those fixes work for anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 18:50

you're actually a great help ageha. thanks for not giving up to help me. I'll check this link and give you an update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 19:08

what is actually the cause of origin not running?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 22:05

patsaps wrote:what is actually the cause of origin not running?

Basically, the .dll files in your game folder that have 'RldOrigin' or 'origin' in their name, act as origin so that TS4 thinks it is a legit copy and will run. If any of these files do not exist or are changed in some way, the game will think origin is not running. It is a form of anti-piracy protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 14:43

CrumbyBread wrote:
patsaps wrote:what is actually the cause of origin not running?

Basically, the .dll files in your game folder that have 'RldOrigin' or 'origin' in their name, act as origin so that TS4 thinks it is a legit copy and will run. If any of these files do not exist or are changed in some way, the game will think origin is not running. It is a form of anti-piracy protection.

True. Most common problem can be solved by pasting the RldOrigin.dll back to the game folder so it can run without the error. If the trouble still persists even after re-installing and making sure your anti-virus/windows defender is either off or allowed for exceptions, you can try alternative repack by FitGirl. I saw some users posting about that somewhere. Though, if you encounter any problems with that repack version, the G4TW forum will not be able to provide any solution pertaining to said repack. But you should give it a try and see if there's no problem with origin being run. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 12:51

thanks for all the help guys. appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top