Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Household Not Loading/World Select Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Household Not Loading/World Select Screen Empty Household Not Loading/World Select Screen

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 00:58

I've had this problem for a while, I will start up my game then it will take forever to load then when I click on my family it loads for a minute then it takes me right to the world select screen.
 I done everything I can 

• Disabled my mods
  • Took out my saves 
  • Deleted my game folder
  • Re-download sims 4 
  • Repaired it 
  • Search everywhere

Nothing will work please help I really want to play sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Household Not Loading/World Select Screen Empty Re: Household Not Loading/World Select Screen

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:35

Hi,

Have you updated to the latest version (1.31) -> Fitness Stuff ? If no, update your game and see if the problem is fix.

For infinite loading, remember to rename your Game folder to Game_ before copy + pasting the Parenthood update.

Back to top Go down

Household Not Loading/World Select Screen Empty Re: Household Not Loading/World Select Screen

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 05:40

Yes I downloaded the fitness stuff pack and renamed my game folder and it still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 10:47

Ageha wrote:Hi,

Have you updated to the latest version (1.31) -> Fitness Stuff ? If no, update your game and see if the problem is fix.

For infinite loading, remember to rename your Game folder to Game_ before copy + pasting the Parenthood update.
Don't forget to remove the old Game folder first. (If you haven't done that yet after Toddlers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 14:53

Darrien144 wrote:Yes I downloaded the fitness stuff pack and renamed my game folder and it still doesn't work.
Does your game load after updating to Vampires? If yes, I'd suggest to either 1) Revert back to Vampire or 2) Re-install again (I'm sorry) and stop at Vampires. Carefully follow the steps (renaming of the Game folder) and then update to Parenthood. After that update to Fitness again. 

Remember to move out your Sims 4 folder from Documents should you decided to re-install again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Aug 2017, 03:48

Yes my game loads up fine after the vampire update. I read the instructions about changing the game folder and the download parenthood and the fitness pack and. When run the game the load freezes for a while then it says pack loading in progress you will get a notification when done what does that me?`

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Aug 2017, 10:59

Darrien144 wrote:Yes my game loads up fine after the vampire update. I read the instructions about changing the game folder and the download parenthood and the fitness pack and. When run the game the load freezes for a while then it says pack loading in progress you will get a notification when done what does that me?`
It's possible that the contents (packs) were not installed correctly. Restart your game as administrator to see if the message is still there. Regarding the game folder, it's better to delete the Game_ (since most were confused because of this) and then try re-installing Fitness again. 

If you know which pack is 'loading' exactly, just re-install said pack, and then start the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Aug 2017, 12:27

Darrien144 wrote:Yes my game loads up fine after the vampire update. I read the instructions about changing the game folder and the download parenthood and the fitness pack and. When run the game the load freezes for a while then it says pack loading in progress you will get a notification when done what does that me?`
Household Not Loading/World Select Screen Pack-progress_orig

You get this message when you have deleted DLC's that you did have before.
For example you reinstalled the various packs but skipped one or two.
The game will still work but the missing packs will of course not be downloaded inspite of the message.
Most probably the homescreen of The Sims 4 will still show that all DLC's are present.
(also see this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31191-dumb-but-need-help-about-sims-4#181866)

Delete the folders Game and Game_ and add the folder Game from the Fitness download again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Aug 2017, 13:19

Is it necessary for me to download the Fitness pack? I'm not too keen on it. I just experienced the same problem OP had, but I don't have mods or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Aug 2017, 14:37

captbanana wrote:Is it necessary for me to download the Fitness pack? I'm not too keen on it. I just experienced the same problem OP had, but I don't have mods or anything.
Hi there,

Is it not necessary per se, by users had their issues with the loading to map fix by updating to Parenthood or Fitness. You can disable Fitness after installing the pack (though to be fair there's not much in the pack lol) and can read about that here. I'd also suggest, if you have not done so, to run the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents (simply rename the current one to sims4backup). 

I should probably have asked this first though. Is your problem endless loading or being sent back to the world map?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 11:03

Ageha wrote:

Hi there,

Is it not necessary per se, by users had their issues with the loading to map fix by updating to Parenthood or Fitness. You can disable Fitness after installing the pack (though to be fair there's not much in the pack lol) and can read about that here. I'd also suggest, if you have not done so, to run the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents (simply rename the current one to sims4backup). 

I should probably have asked this first though. Is your problem endless loading or being sent back to the world map?

The issue I have is that I keep on being sent back  to the world map every time I try to play my household. I've updated my game up to Parenthood and followed all the instructions. Tbh it's the second time I've had issues with G4TW TS4 releases. Prior to the Toddler update I had no problems whatsoever with the game. I wonder what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 11:22

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the G4TW releases of The Sims 4. It has been succesfully downloaded and installed by hundreds if not thousands.
It all boils down to READING and IMPLEMENTING the instructions.

After installation of Vampires/Toddlers you MUST delete the folder Game from your install folder Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4.
Then install Parenthood and Fitness.
Do not install any kind of fixes/ultimate fixes !

For your info: I installed and removed and installed a dozen of times without any problems at all.
Also bear in mind that sometimes a household can be damaged, so in case of troubles try another household. Custom Content can also play an important role

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:10

captbanana wrote:
The issue I have is that I keep on being sent back  to the world map every time I try to play my household. I've updated my game up to Parenthood and followed all the instructions. Tbh it's the second time I've had issues with G4TW TS4 releases. Prior to the Toddler update I had no problems whatsoever with the game. I wonder what happened.
Yes, as Tarac mentioned, it mostly narrows down to either 1) missing out an important 'task' or 2) sometimes different windows version will give different result.

Like many, I've actually had the endless loading screen when Vampire came out but managed to fix that, though I have not encountered any issues with Parenthood/Fitness. If installing the Parenthood (and you have no mods/CC) does not fix the 'send back to world map' bug, try updating to Fitness to see if it's fixed. A few simmers managed to get that bug fixed with Parenthood, while others with Fitness, though I'm not to sure why. Also, like I mentioned before, and also similar to what Tarac had said, if a household is corrupt, there's a rare (super) chance that the corruption will 'spread' through the game. I've actually read on the EA forum about this happening and their solution was to repair the game via Origin, which we obviously can't. 

So, test the game with another household, (no mods/CC) and if Fitness still doesn't fix anything, unfortunately, you can try to re-install and then STOP at city living, back up the working installation folder (test the game to see if you're able to load households) and then slowly update your game to Parenthood/Fitness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Aug 2017, 15:04

Ageha wrote: Also, like I mentioned before, and also similar to what Tarac had said, if a household is corrupt, there's a rare (super) chance that the corruption will 'spread' through the game. I've actually read on the EA forum about this happening and their solution was to repair the game via Origin, which we obviously can't.
Yes, we can repair the game via ZLOrigin as ZLOrigin is basically the same as Origin. (In ZLOrigin rightclick on the picture of the Sims 4 and select Repair)
Only problem that arises then is that you now have to play the game via ZLOrigin on-line.

So, before you update or repair the game via ZLOrigin, copy your folder Game from your install folder to f.e. your desktop.
After the repair/update rename the folder Game on your desktop to Game Cracked or Game fitness (as in this picture) and place that back into your install folder

Household Not Loading/World Select Screen Dubbele-game_orig

Now you can play the game on-line via ZLOrigin with a shortcut Game\Bin\TS4 or TS4_x86.exe and off-line with Game fitness\Bin\TS4 or TS4_x64.exe.

As the versions between pirated and original differ you will get the error "Unable to start game .... update via Origin")
To overcome that problem copy the file Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game fitness\Bin. (Repeat this after every update that results in a new version number).

I suppose that whenever a new DLC is published and you updated via ZLOrigin and a new pirated version becomes available you'll only have to copy the folder Game from the pirated version to Game Cracked (no other folders to be copied).
By adopting this method further pirated updates for new DLC's can be reduced to a new Game folder only (less than 200 MB instead of a couple of GB's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top