Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin and the Origin not running error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zlorigin and the Origin not running error Empty Zlorigin and the Origin not running error

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 19:41

Hello!

I have a problem with the Sims 4. First I have downloaded all the Sims 4 games (expansions and all) and tried to install them properly by following every step of the guide you wrote. that didn´t work because every time after I installed City Living the Origin not running error would come up. So I searched for solutions and alternative solutions on the forum but nothing. Then I have had it with the cracks and everything so i downloaded and installed Zlorigin, then downloaded The Sims 4(base game only) on Zlorigin and again this error shows up.

If anyone could help me I´d be very grateful since I am losing my mind.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin and the Origin not running error Empty Re: Zlorigin and the Origin not running error

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 11:59

In order to play via ZLorigin, you must be logged in to ZClient.

Back to top Go down

Zlorigin and the Origin not running error Empty Re: Zlorigin and the Origin not running error

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 14:02

Hi there,

Adding to what @Polarbear mentions, do make sure that all your anti-virus and windows defender are set up properly. If you'd like you can install the G4TW version again and update us here on your problems/error that you've encountered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 14:16

Yes I did all that. Anyway, today I started the game and it magically started to work. I did everything the same as yesterday. I have no idea how that happened but it did. 
But I am grateful for your response  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 15:18

Sims 4 are weird like that. LOL. I'll keep this topic open for the moment in case you have any bugs in game. Else, do update me and I'll close it.

Till then, cheers and have fun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Oct 2017, 14:25

Well it happened again. I log in the ZClient and click the desktop shortcut and it displays that Origin is not working error. I added all the files to the exception list of the AV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Oct 2017, 14:31

Ema0402 wrote:Well it happened again. I log in the ZClient and click the desktop shortcut and it displays that Origin is not working error. I added all the files to the exception list of the AV.
Did you happen to know if your AV or windows defender 'accidentally' quarantined the crack items? Try placing the .dll files below to your Game\Bin.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Oct 2017, 16:37

Look at your taskbar - also at the ^-sign.
Close all instances of Origin / ZLOrigin.
Now try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Oct 2017, 18:04

I added these files and for now it works. the quarantine was empty. if something changes i will post, hopefully it won´t.
thank you very much! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top