Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 16 Nov 2017, 19:48

Dear users,

We have released a torrent for The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 ! Note that in order to use this, you MUST have the "Cats and Dogs" expansion installed already. You can grab the update from one of the links here.

Arrow  https://goo.gl/RVHwna (Direct download)

Arrow  https://goo.gl/VzGGWv   (.torrent)

Arrow  http://mgnet.me/cRyi9GZ  (magnet)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Arrow  https://goo.gl/QFYzzV   (Direct download mirror 1)

Arrow  http://tinyurl.com/ydag4ryx  (Direct download mirror 2)

Arrow  http://tinyurl.com/ycgfhr5b  (Direct download mirror 3)

The people who are using zlOrigin and wanting to play their installation 'offline', can grab the 1.36.104.1020 "Game"-folder.

If you want/can help us seeding this thing, fetch the item from the direct download link, and also the .torrent or magnet. Put the .rar file of the update where your other torrents go normally, and then load the .torrent/magnet. Your client will be 'checking', and when done you will be seeding as well!

This patch fixes a few bugs related to editing existing households/loading into households.

Have fun again!  cheers

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 18:53; edited 5 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 21:48

I'm beginning to think that EA does all this on purpose. Almost every time there is a crack released, it seems they have a bug to patch. Thanks for this though.... Much easier to play offline. Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 02:48

Thank you GM!  I tip my fedora. Carlos is tha man!!! All Hail Carlos! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 02:53

You guys are the bestest.
Not having any issue but just updating so I have the up to date version which is needed for some custom content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:02

i have downloaded the sims 4 base game together with the get to work, get together, city living and the vampire and toddler update.. when i started the game there were no problem in the character creation. however, after creating my character, when it went to location selection or household selection, after selecting a certain household it always get stuck in the loading screen. why is that? The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Icon_sad i hope you can help me with this The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 07:22

As far as I can tell this completely fixed my issues with deleting game generated households and replacing them with my re-makes of those families. Tested it by creating a test save household and replaced several game generated and replaced them and so far so good. Thanks to everyone that made this bug patch happen. (I am now seeding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 09:11

Thank you, you guys are the best thing to ever happen to me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 18:36

Thank you for the only game folder upload, really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 22:00

Hello guys! I installed cats & dogs and this update but still my household won't load. Can anyone help me??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 17:54

Hello guys,i have a problem with the last bug fix update,my sims and pets stuck some times and do nothing,some times i tell them to do something  and they do it 3-4 sec later,or never,some times (many times) they just stand there and doing nothing.The problem started after the last update,i didnt have any problem with the cats and dogs expansion since the moment i installed this update,anyone with the same problem?

PS i dont have any mod in my game,and my tray file is empty,I started a new game after the cats and dogs expansion pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 18:23

Renesis wrote:Hello guys,i have a problem with the last bug fix update,my sims and pets stuck some times and do nothing,some times i tell them to do something  and they do it 3-4 sec later,or never,some times (many times) they just stand there and doing nothing.The problem started after the last update,i didnt have any problem with the cats and dogs expansion since the moment i installed this update,anyone with the same problem?

PS i dont have any mod in my game,and my tray file is empty,I started a new game after the cats and dogs expansion pack

i have the same problem...and it really takes a lot of fun from the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 19:16

Nyxonia wrote:
Renesis wrote:Hello guys,i have a problem with the last bug fix update,my sims and pets stuck some times and do nothing,some times i tell them to do something  and they do it 3-4 sec later,or never,some times (many times) they just stand there and doing nothing.The problem started after the last update,i didnt have any problem with the cats and dogs expansion since the moment i installed this update,anyone with the same problem?

i have the same problem...and it really takes a lot of fun from the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?
 Yeah Sad Sad Sad it happens a lot to me and it sucks Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Nov 2017, 05:26

Does this allow me to use script mods now?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Warning: Virus!

Post by Guest Sun 19 Nov 2017, 22:55

When I used the third link to download the update, my virusscanner (Norton) alerted me that it had blocked a virus. Be careful when you use the third link!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Nov 2017, 23:21

DutchieGoes wrote:When I used the third link to download the update, my virusscanner (Norton) alerted me that it had blocked a virus. Be careful when you use the third link!

I'm tempted to think that was/is a false positive, but I removed all adfly links in this announcement; also because we typically add new releases onto the main G4TW website after a few days anyhow (and people can bypass the adfly by going onto that site and fetching their links there).

In this case though we won't add this minipatch onto the G4TW site, so...there you go now.

Edit: mirror links added to opening post.
Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 17:21

Hi im sorry for asking you this, but i need some helps after i installed cats and dogs (which means EP04) my sims doesnt work and shows msg like “unable to play sims bcz of missing files blablabla” and then i checked, and i realized the _Installer folder from cats and dogs folder doesnt include the EP04 installer, can you pls help me with this? Or there is smth wrong with the way i extracted the rar into a folder so the Installer for EP04 is missing? Thank you so much.
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Dear users,

We have released a torrent for The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 ! Note that in order to use this, you MUST have the "Cats and Dogs" expansion installed already. You can grab the update from one of the links here.

Arrow  https://goo.gl/RVHwna (Direct download)

Arrow  https://goo.gl/VzGGWv   (.torrent)

Arrow  http://mgnet.me/cRyi9GZ  (magnet)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Arrow  http://tinyurl.com/ydbpqlw7  (Direct download mirror 1)

Arrow  https://goo.gl/QFYzzV   (Direct download mirror 2)

Arrow  http://tinyurl.com/ydag4ryx  (Direct download mirror 3)

Arrow  http://tinyurl.com/ycgfhr5b  (Direct download mirror 4)

The people who are using zlOrigin and wanting to play their installation 'offline', can grab the 1.36.104.1020 "Game"-folder.

If you want/can help us seeding this thing, fetch the item from the direct download link, and also the .torrent or magnet. Put the .rar file of the update where your other torrents go normally, and then load the .torrent/magnet. Your client will be 'checking', and when done you will be seeding as well!

This patch fixes a few bugs related to editing existing households/loading into households.

Have fun again!  cheers

Disclaimer: the download link(s) in this tutorial can be accessed by (temporarily) disabling your browser adblockers. For more information on the topic, please see this commentary here

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Nov 2017, 17:26

tannyteny wrote:Hi im sorry for asking you this, but i need some helps after i installed cats and dogs (which means EP04) my sims doesnt work and shows msg like “unable to play sims bcz of missing files blablabla” and then i checked, and i realized the _Installer folder from cats and dogs folder doesnt include the EP04 installer, can you pls help me with this? Or there is smth wrong with the way i extracted the rar into a folder so the Installer for EP04 is missing? Thank you so much.

Hello @tannyteny,

Keep in mind you have to do this in a certain order, as described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

I know it looks strange when people say that "certain folders [that should be there] are missing". But in my opinion, nothing is missing. If you keep the installation order, and make sure that there are no interferences from mods or CC, the game will work. The folder that you find to be missing, is most likely also missing in the Origin & zlOrigin versions.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Post by Kimearl09 on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 04:02

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 20:55

Kimearl09 wrote: i have downloaded the sims 4 base game together with the get to work, get together, city living and the vampire and toddler update.. when i started the game there were no problem in the character creation. however, after creating my character, when it went to location selection or household selection, after selecting a certain household it always get stuck in the loading screen. why is that? The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Icon_sad i hope you can help me with this The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Icon_sad
I had a same issue but I've solved it. You just need to re-name your "Game" folder into the "Game_" and then install a Vampire & Toddler. Then you will have a complete new "Game" folder. That means you will have two folders with the game. 1st one is "Game_" (old game), 2nd is a "Game" (new updated game). You just need to open that new game folder, then open the Bin folder and on the end click on the TS4.exe and run it as a administrator. Altough I'm not quite sure did I removed my Mod folder before I've installed a Vampire & Toddler. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

I hope this will help.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 - Help needed

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 21:05

Hello! I just want to say that I've downloaded and installed the last Cats & Dogs and everything works fine for me. Nothing unusuall, no endless loading - simply everything works fine (with a tone od CC) and thank you guys for doing such a great job. My question is, should I install Update 1.36.104.1020 or not? If it should install it, should I rename my "Game" folder or not? 

My best regards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 21:39

BobGeorge wrote:Hello! I just want to say that I've downloaded and installed the last Cats & Dogs and everything works fine for me. Nothing unusuall, no endless loading - simply everything works fine (with a tone od CC) and thank you guys for doing such a great job. My question is, should I install Update 1.36.104.1020 or not? If it should install it, should I rename my "Game" folder or not? 

My best regards.
I, too, was able to download and run Cats and Dogs with no problems. I updated to 1.36.104.1020 and just merged/replaced files. My game still runs great and now Dogs don't live on their own in the largest houses. If you haven't had any troubles to date, you should be fine to update as long as you follow the included instructions. I was even able to switch my game over to a different computer with no negative repercussions. Just back up your saves and proceed. I keep a copy of the entire game on a flashdrive. It's always kept at the last running version until the new update is tested by me and running fine. That way, if the newer update and my computer don't mesh, I can just revert to my old version of the game and try again.

To all ya'll here, I just want to say THANK YOU for all that you do. I'm happily running Sims 4 with all updates and packs. It runs well, even on my laptop (in Windowed Mode). You are timely and helpful. Thanks, again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 04:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
tannyteny wrote:Hi im sorry for asking you this, but i need some helps after i installed cats and dogs (which means EP04) my sims doesnt work and shows msg like “unable to play sims bcz of missing files blablabla” and then i checked, and i realized the _Installer folder from cats and dogs folder doesnt include the EP04 installer, can you pls help me with this? Or there is smth wrong with the way i extracted the rar into a folder so the Installer for EP04 is missing? Thank you so much.

Hello @tannyteny,

Keep in mind you have to do this in a certain order, as described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

I know it looks strange when people say that "certain folders [that should be there] are missing". But in my opinion, nothing is missing. If you keep the installation order, and make sure that there are no interferences from mods or CC, the game will work. The folder that you find to be missing, is most likely also missing in the Origin & zlOrigin versions.
OMG thanks i think i just need to install the  1.36.104.1020 Update hehe which i havent installed yet, thanks so much will reach you soon if there is smth wrong again after installing the update hehe

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty hello!

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 13:54

Hey guys, I installed all game packs in the correct order but when I finished it pop up a window saying that the Origin isnt runnning

can someone please help me i will appreciate it so much!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update 1.36.104.1020 OUT NOW! Empty Still having gameplay issues, post-patch.

Post by Guest Tue 21 Nov 2017, 21:01

As soon as I installed the Cats and Dogs expansion, I've had a few glaring gameplay issues that make the game almost unplayable. I saw this patch and was excited that it might fix these issues, but so far, it seems like it hasn't.

My sims can't eat or even interact with food, they are unable to bathe any of their pets, they can't pick up their pets, beds and some couches disappear as soon as you put them down and you still get charged for buying them, along with a few more that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Nov 2017, 00:20

Hello! As i said i will reach you asap after  i installed the new patch and unfortunately i still have the same problem, idk what to do but i have a hard feeling that this is bcz of the _Installer folder, EP04 is missing in DLC folder and thats why my sims doesnt work. Pls help me and thank you. Ive done everything correctly just like the instruction but still no progression

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Nov 2017, 16:19

tannyteny wrote:Hello! As i said i will reach you asap after  i installed the new patch and unfortunately i still have the same problem, idk what to do but i have a hard feeling that this is bcz of the _Installer folder, EP04 is missing in DLC folder and thats why my sims doesnt work. Pls help me and thank you. Ive done everything correctly just like the instruction but still no progression

Maybe as a first step, what exactly is happening when you start/play the game? What is the exact wording of any error message(s) that you may or may not get? I don't have an EP04 folder under "Installer__" either, yet my game is working fine.

Please also try going under Documents\Electronic Arts and change the folder name of "The Sims 4", to anything else. Then try running the game again.

Edit: OK, I'll close this thread for now. Everybody, please search existing threads or open a new topic in either The Sims 4 Downloads Support or The Sims 4 In-game Support, if you need any help with TS4. Good luck, and have fun! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top