Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZL Origin in off line mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZL Origin in off line mode Empty ZL Origin in off line mode

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 17:58

Hi all,
recently, whenever I am playing sims via ZL Origin, after about 10 minutes ZL Origin goes off lie. That means, all other games are greyed out, sims is running perfectly. Even when my laptop tells me that I do not have an internetconnection, ( which happens about all the time, I can still play the game. Very happy about it. To load up I must still log in via ZL client and load the game from ZL origin, but after that it runs. Is this a new feature or am I plain lucky? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

ZL Origin in off line mode Empty Re: ZL Origin in off line mode

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 18:20

No, you can still play off-line without loggin in to Zclient/ZLOrigin with the new game folder from the 1.36.104.1020 update placed in your installation folder as Game_cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Nov 2017, 18:36

Loonieloose wrote:Hi all,
recently, whenever I am playing sims via ZL Origin, after about 10 minutes ZL Origin goes off lie. That means, all other games are greyed out, sims is running perfectly. Even when my laptop tells me that I do not have an internetconnection, ( which happens about all the time, I can still play the game. Very happy about it. To load up I must still log in via ZL client and load the game from ZL origin, but after that it runs. Is this a new feature or am I plain lucky? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

I would guess, probably some sort of cache/temporary files sent to your computer after the initial login to the zClient, allowing you to play the game with DLC, even if you lose the internet afterwards.

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Nov 2017, 22:14

I have been playing off line for two hours without any cracks . Love it. This is possible for me now for at least three days. It goes into that mode all on it own.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Nov 2017, 17:16

Loonieloose wrote:I have been playing off line for two hours without any cracks . Love it. This is possible for me now for at least three days. It goes into that mode all on it own.

Makes sense though for the people operating the technical infrastructure of the zClient/zlOrigin, to try implement such a feature (less load on their servers, more stability and reliability, etc.).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 21:22

it works every time I play. goes off line all by itself and I can carry on playing for literally hours! Heeeeeey, Macarena

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Nov 2017, 21:19

Loonieloose wrote:(...) and I can carry on playing for literally hours! Heeeeeey, Macarena

I can also play the G4TW version for literally hours (wait, this topic is about zlOrigin? OK, I'll be dashing off).

I'm so happy emergaw I'm so happy emergaw I'm so happy emergaw
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top