Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems since I installed new version of origin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems since I installed new version of origin.  Empty Problems since I installed new version of origin.

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2018, 12:32

I bought fifa 18, so I needed to download and install the new version of origin. Then problems have started. Some saves have been lost, and the game has some lags.. Is there any solution?

Back to top Go down

Problems since I installed new version of origin.  Empty Re: Problems since I installed new version of origin.

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2018, 13:37

Just updated Origin as I am waiting for My first Pet and the Sims are updated, just played as before.

Back to top Go down

Problems since I installed new version of origin.  Empty Re: Problems since I installed new version of origin.

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2018, 15:13

i found a glitch. When i have duplicate screen on tv and i try to alt+tab, then when i go back to game, it freezes and i must sign out of windows or reset pc. It happens every time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top