Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?  Empty Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2018, 04:23

For the past 3-4 days I've been trying to torrent the fitness stuff pack but it's been stuck at 0 loaded (I use bit torrent and utorrent at the same time both will have 0 percent for hours!!! and I did use the tutorial on how to speed up torrents already, I've also tried updating trackers, clearing peer lists and restarting the torrent / deleting the old torrent file and redownloading it) I've torrented literally ever other ep / dlc needed so I know it is not my internet. I've tried both the magnet and the original link, is there any other way around this? can I just skip the fitness pack all together. 

( In reality I just wanted jungle adventure and get to work but  apparently, you can't play a cracked game on a legit game and it took me like two days to figure that out, so now I'm here like almost a week later still stressing because my game is still not loading)

[editted]
I double checked my preferences and the  variable for the minimum seeding time had changed to -1 instead of like 999999,
 and that torrent downloaded in like 10 minutes and now toddler stuff is not downloading ( which I somehow missed)

Last edited by cravethatgame on Thu 22 Mar 2018, 04:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?  Empty Re: Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2018, 10:16

maybe you have torrent blocked in your connection
or i hope there is only small problem in the torrent which might be fixed soon
and you cant skip Sad i tried that before

Back to top Go down

Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?  Empty Re: Fitness torrent stuck at 0%after 3-4 days, can I skip that dlc?

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2018, 11:28

I downloaded fitness via utorrent within 5 minutes.
Plenty of seeders
I used THIS TORRENT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Mar 2018, 16:21

cravethatgame wrote:For the past 3-4 days I've been trying to torrent the fitness stuff pack but it's been stuck at 0 loaded (I use bit torrent and utorrent at the same time both will have 0 percent for hours!!! and I did use the tutorial on how to speed up torrents already, I've also tried updating trackers, clearing peer lists and restarting the torrent / deleting the old torrent file and redownloading it) I've torrented literally ever other ep / dlc needed so I know it is not my internet. I've tried both the magnet and the original link, is there any other way around this? can I just skip the fitness pack all together. 

( In reality I just wanted jungle adventure and get to work but  apparently, you can't play a cracked game on a legit game and it took me like two days to figure that out, so now I'm here like almost a week later still stressing because my game is still not loading)

Welcome to the Forum @cravethatgame,

I tried again the official G4TW torrent for Fitness Stuff here:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

And it works fine for me. At that point, maybe it's something in your router settings. On occasion I also got problems in the past, and I tried switching the built-in router firewall off, or also tried opening a different port that the default one. 

Beyond that, I can't say much else, sorry. Feel free to try another torrent in the meantime, but in the long run you should try having a look at the router settings of yours.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top